ADVERTISEMENT

Klieman Might Still Make it to the Big10

Why would Kleiman leave KSU for a program that will always be a middle-of-the-pack team? There is no real fan support, the school is more concerned about basketball, and the admin would not have his back as he has at KSU. This would be two or three steps back for him. Will never be able to contend for title there like he has at KSU.
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Chris Klieman has won 5 MVFC championships, 4 Division 1 FSC national championships and a Big12 championship.
How many championships has Matt Rhule won? Asking for a friend.
He won a National Title. How many NTs been won there lol
Thats what I thought! Zero, None, Never

Last edited:
Why would Kleiman leave KSU for a program that will always be a middle-of-the-pack team? There is no real fan support, the school is more concerned about basketball, and the admin would not have his back as he has at KSU. This would be two or three steps back for him. Will never be able to contend for title there like he has at KSU.
You mean conference championship in a weak conference i might add. Dont be stupid!

Klieman sure as heck isn't a better coach than Rhule. N got their guy!
360_F_304598112_TvMz5GzqBAdNUj6XnKSFV7hH9Tg1q0O9.jpg

People asking why Klieman would go to Purdue…. Hello?

$$$$$$$ B1G Dolla baby.

Reactions: BoilerN
I've heard that before.
What’re your thoughts on the ‘cuse D?

We just hired their coordinator and I think purdue was the only mutual opponent

I watched the game, but curious your thoughts (the brohm personal foul game)

Your TE ate them alive as I recall but your D was a sieve

What’re your thoughts on the ‘cuse D?

We just hired their coordinator and I think purdue was the only mutual opponent

I watched the game, but curious your thoughts (the brohm personal foul game)

Your TE ate them alive as I recall but your D was a sieve
Couldn't tell ya the first thing about them tbh. Idk what level they recruited. AOC got hurt first quarter of that game I think, causing him to miss the next. I think Brohm was still refusing to feed Mockabee at that point as well. The first half that game was pretty brutal offensively for both teams I think.

On December 6, 2016, Rhule was named the head football coach at Baylor University, replacing interim head coach Jim Grobe.[8] The Bears finished the 2017 season with a disappointing 1–11 record, which meant Baylor would not qualify for a bowl for the first time since 2009. Baylor finished the 2018 regular season 6–6 and received an invite to the 2018 Texas Bowl, where he led the Bears to a 45–38 victory over the Vanderbilt Commodores[9] to finish the season with a 7–6 record. The Baylor Bears, under Rhule's leadership, finished the 2019 regular season at 11–1, and ultimately fell to Oklahoma in the Big 12 Championship game and Georgia in the Sugar Bowl. During his tenure at Baylor, Rhule's teams never defeated a ranked team.

Chris Klieman has won 5 MVFC championships, 4 Division 1 FSC national championships and a Big12 championship.
How many championships has Matt Rhule won? Asking for a friend.
When you were getting topped by your 'friend', did he also permanently injure your brain, in addition to your butt?

Asking for myself.

All of our superb former head coaches that were fired just as they were on the cusp of returning us to the big time are available and largely unemployed. It’s weird.
All of your superb former head coaches are dead.

What’s weird is you being on this board.

Rumor: Entire K-State line - mostly seniors - returning in-tact next season including all-American Cooper Beebe. Klieman has built an enviable culture at State.

Rumor: Entire K-State line - mostly seniors - returning in-tact next season including all-American Cooper Beebe. Klieman has built an enviable culture at State.
So you can keep the poster on your bedroom wall. Great for you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT