ADVERTISEMENT

Klieman Might Still Make it to the Big10

yeah I don't think so. Who else is reporting this, just purdue? I believe he just signed a new contract with Kstate.
Yeah, that's the issue. Some of the desirable coaches have just signed new contract extensions.

Reactions: ssmill777
How loyal is Klienman to Gene Taylor?

That would be the biggest question that Purdue would need to find out..

Reactions: BleedRed78
One person writing that he hopes it’s Klieman doesn’t mean the rest of the search committee feels the same way. Maybe they do, but you don’t see that in this article.

Reactions: BleedRed78
Klieman to Purdue is more absurd than to N. Never happening.

I'd be ok with him, but not ecstatic. If he brought in jamarcus shepherd and kept mark hagen to recruit. Purdue can pay someone 7mil + though if needed. Should be competitive. A Mac coach would be upsetting.
Come on! For years PU and Illinois mad MAC coaches rich! It is time to continue that tradition!

If Purdue hires a mac coach, I'm finding a new team. If they hire Todd Monken or Jim Leonard, I'm getting hyped.
What about Glenn Schumann? I think I'd be more excited about him than Monken. He's kind of an equal to Leonard and I would lean Schumann because of recruiting.

What about Glenn Schumann? I think I'd be more excited about him than Monken. He's kind of an equal to Leonard and I would lean Schumann because of recruiting.
Haven't seen his name. Maybe he comes with? Haha. With the QB's on campus and past success, I'd think you'd want a good OC. Keep Hagen on and he will keep building a monster of a DL. Hagen would he a huge loss if he goes. If he stays, Purdue might end up with another 4 star DL transfer from psu. Might be able to have all 4 stars on the 2 deeps next year. Can't remember my math exactly. Of course, some other dudes will play over younger 4 star guys, like Sydnor, Boyd, Lewis, and omonode.

Now thats some funny s... All 4 stars on the 2 deep, I'd like to see proof of that.

And Danny Hope? Was that his name?
In Danny's defense, the university and AD have him zero support. He had no chance. It is why Matt Painter basically left for mizzou before the AD finally conceded and gave him some support. Mitch Daniel's and Mike Bobinski have change Purdue university and athletics. It won't get that bad again.

Now thats some funny s... All 4 stars on the 2 deep, I'd like to see proof of that.
Nick caraway
Cole Brevard
Joe Strickland
Kendrick Gilbert
Rodney Mcgraw (I've he still transfers)
Yanni karlaftis
Greg Hudgins

All four stars by at least one service. Hagan is a top 25 DL coach.

Why would Kleiman leave KSU for a program that will always be a middle-of-the-pack team? There is no real fan support, the school is more concerned about basketball, and the admin would not have his back as he has at KSU. This would be two or three steps back for him. Will never be able to contend for title there like he has at KSU.

Nick caraway
Cole Brevard
Joe Strickland
Kendrick Gilbert
Rodney Mcgraw (I've he still transfers)
Yanni karlaftis
Greg Hudgins

All four stars by at least one service. Hagan is a top 25 DL coach.
There's another Karlaftis? Wow.

ADVERTISEMENT