ADVERTISEMENT

King Merlin Predicts Nebraska's Season

Paisios

Aug 28, 2021
King Merlin Predicted that Nebraska would hire Frost and that he would be a huge BUST. A few months ago he predicted that Nebraska would lose their first game and the Illini would win by 10 points. If not for losing their starting QB maybe this would have happened.

King Merlin also Predicted Nebraska’s season:
  • Nebraska Loses to Illinois by 10 to start the year with a LOSS.
  • Nebraska destroys the sister of the poor (Fordham) with a Win.
  • Nebraska beats Buffalo …..Win
  • Nebraska gets anal raped at Oklahoma….LOSS.
  • Nebraska loses a close game to Michigan State…..LOSS
  • Nebraska wins at home against a rebuilding Northwestern….WIN
  • KEY GAME: Michigan is a Must Win………..LOSS
  • Nebraska beats Minnesota on the road……….WIN
  • Nebraska beats Purdue…………Win
  • Nebraska gets abused by Ohio State……LOSS
  • Nebraska losses to Wisconsin……LOSS
  • Nebraska Upsets Iowa on the road……..Win
6 Wins and 6 Losses

I voted 6-6 before the investigation became public. I would not have been that optimistic if I’d known.

If the season plays out that way, I’m afraid we’re stuck with Frost a while longer. Beating Iowa to finish the season will give a bunch hope like last year did squeaking by Rutgers.

If the season plays out that way, I’m afraid we’re stuck with Frost a while longer. Beating Iowa to finish the season will give a bunch hope like last year did squeaking by Rutgers.
That's the problem and here is why King Merlin predicted the Upset. By the time the Iowa game rolls along, Frost is on a very HOT seat. Much blame will be put on the Nebraska QB and with the future hopes on the new guy. Some people think if only Frost had a real QB his game plan will win. Now the Nebraska players will win this game because they know if they lose their coach could be fired. This is why they win a close game.

That's the problem and here is why King Merlin predicted the Upset. By the time the Iowa game rolls along, Frost is on a very HOT seat. Much blame will be put on the Nebraska QB and with the future hopes on the new guy. Some people think if only Frost had a real QB his game plan will win. Now the Nebraska players will win this game because they know if they lose their coach could be fired. This is why they win a close game.
Problem is he has to get 5 wins before that game..

What I seen yesterday I would be shocked if Nebraska has 5 wins entering that game..

King Merlin Predicted that Nebraska would hire Frost and that he would be a huge BUST. A few months ago he predicted that Nebraska would lose their first game and the Illini would win by 10 points. If not for losing their starting QB maybe this would have happened.

6 Wins and 6 Losses
Dang that's optimistic

6 Wins and 6 Losses
The Iowa game is at home.

I have little reason to think we can go on the road and beat Minnesota, let alone anyone in the Big 10.
There might be a team or two that we might catch off guard as they might assume Nebraska is a guaranteed victory as they look ahead towards a tougher opponent. Yes - Nebraska is now that easy (guaranteed) victory on our opponent’s B1G schedule.

Road openers are tough. Nebraska again gave that game away... typical. It’s definitely on the coach.
However they have a chance to figure some things out in the next couple weeks and regroup before Oklahoma... they have to win against both Sparty and Fitzy to save the season and his job in my opinion.

It is very sad that I would be happy with the season if King Merlin's predictions come true. Make me puke.

How did Kansas State, a +27 underdog, beat Oklahoma, in Norman?

Lose opener to a 4-7 Arkansas State program. (13 point favorite in loss).

Then, go to Norman, and win 38-35. Then, finish season 4-6 overall.

Picked by most in bottom half in 2021 in Big 12.

Any given Saturday?
I don't know but seeing as how I'll be at that game I sure hope we can make a showing and make it a good one

A lot of people seem to think Minnesota is going to struggle this year. I don't see it. They are going to destroy us for the 3rd consecutive time in Minneapolis. 54-21, 34-7, name the score this year. Probably 38-14 type game

A lot of people seem to think Minnesota is going to struggle this year. I don't see it. They are going to destroy us for the 3rd consecutive time in Minneapolis. 54-21, 34-7, name the score this year. Probably 38-14 type game

Wisconsin, Iowa and Ohio State have better track records against Minnesota.

2019, Gophers got through non-conference barely.

Great run, then lost two older trophy games.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT