ADVERTISEMENT

Kind of surprised NU didn't offer the OT Swenson late.

dinglefritz

Nebraska Legend
Jan 14, 2011
I thought we could have used another OT in this class but I guess we are fine with Farniok.

I would like to see us take ankther run at Royce Newman with Ole Miss staring sanctions in the face.

Ole miss football was not involved

It wouldn't matter if it was. Everyone knows short of a murder for hire by a head coach (asst. coach is prolly OK) the NCAA isn't going to do a gawd damn thing to anyone down there. The phrase "If you ain't cheatin you ain't tryin" was born in the south.

If I'm Swenson, I don't rush any decisions...don't have to sign on LOI day, maybe see where the dust settles and see who is interested "after the fact"---could open up some more options for him (although he is visiting OU this weekend without an offer per his profile).

Wish the young man the best, if what has to be a very trying time for him.

Reactions: baseball31ne
The way Riley and Langsdorf like to run those screens, if its RB, Bubble or straight up WR screens, there pobably after athletic OTs that can move good. Would make sense to me. And hes apparently not athletic enough for our want at OT.

The way Riley and Langsdorf like to run those screens, if its RB, Bubble or straight up WR screens, there pobably after athletic OTs that can move good. Would make sense to me. And hes apparently not athletic enough for our want at OT.

If Michigan cooled on him, we probably wouldn't want him either. Riley and Harbaugh believe in a lot of the same stuff offensively. He might be a great OL in OU's system but not in ours.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT