ADVERTISEMENT

Kind of depressing

HuskerSoCal

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2012
Reading the comments on this board are pretty depressing. If I didn't know better, I would have thought it was a team with a 10-39 record. It reminds me of the guy in Major League II that heckles the team... "you suck wild thing..."
RandyQuaidXOut-150x150.jpg

The team is struggling - needs to regroup and get it done. I get it. We deserve better. A trip to Omaha. But this team isn't that bad. GBR

Reactions: k9_r
We are 9-12 in the Big Ten. I repeat 9-12 in the Big Ten. We just took a series loss vs Purdue, at home. This team may not be "that bad." They aren't good...at least not right now. They are certainly worse than they should be at this point. A series win vs the Illini would help. But at this point we need to get on a major roll to get an at large.

Reactions: Sker
Reading the comments on this board are pretty depressing. If I didn't know better, I would have thought it was a team with a 10-39 record. It reminds me of the guy in Major League II that heckles the team... "you suck wild thing..."
RandyQuaidXOut-150x150.jpg

The team is struggling - needs to regroup and get it done. I get it. We deserve better. A trip to Omaha. But this team isn't that bad. GBR
"isn't that bad" isn't good enough. I don't believe when we hired Darin Erstad that we expected to be saying "we aren't that bad" by year 4.

Reactions: theodosius
We are 9-12 in the Big Ten. I repeat 9-12 in the Big Ten. We just took a series loss vs Purdue, at home. This team may not be "that bad." They aren't good...at least not right now. They are certainly worse than they should be at this point. A series win vs the Illini would help. But at this point we need to get on a major roll to get an at large.
Now 9 - 13.:(

ADVERTISEMENT