Kids come last - COVID edition

Pat Sajak

Walk On
Gold Member
Aug 25, 2020
- Kids aren’t at risk from COVID
- 3 highly effective vaccines are on the market for those who want it
- Cloth masks are not an effective way to stop the spread of a highly contagious respiratory disease. They more than likely contribute to the spread

But, nonetheless: https://journalstar.com/news/local/...4413306.html#tracking-source=home-top-story-1

Public health officials, local health departments and school admins have put kids best interest last. When did kids have to start to sacrifice for the “safety” of everyone else? Only hope this doesn’t come to fruition, but I have my doubts given who is running the show in Lincoln. Kids in Lincoln and around the state deserve better.

IowaHuskerFan3

Recruiting Coordinator
Gold Member
Jun 7, 2007
They are using us as pawns. CDC says you don’t have to wear a mask if you are vaccinated but I guarantee you there are more mask mandates coming you can feel it in the air

Pat Sajak

Walk On
Gold Member
Aug 25, 2020
Sorry yours cry over minor shit. Can see where they get it.

You can continue to rationalize covering up kids mouths and noses for 7 hours a day, 5 days a week without considering the social, emotional and health effects it will have. All for basically a virtue signal to your political affiliation. That’s on you. Glad your kid is tough, tho.

Latest posts