ADVERTISEMENT

Kicker Wanted

I find it hard to believe that we don't have a walk on who could consistently make an extra point. It isn't that tough. I used to goof around as a kid kicking extra points. It just isn't that tough. Man. Time to let somebody else give it a try. He cost us 4 easy points.

As a senior in high school, Pickering was only 8-of-14 on field goals. How did Riley think he was worthy of a scholarship?

He also got busted for possession of alcohol this spring. I don't think Frost will block him from transferring to Oregon State.

As a senior in high school, Pickering was only 8-of-14 on field goals. How did Riley think he was worthy of a scholarship?

He also got busted for possession of alcohol this spring. I don't think Frost will block him from transferring to Oregon State.
Oh no, a high schooler busted for alcohol. ZFG about that. He does need to stop sucking at kicking though.

The missed fg FG was unfortunate but I will give him a pass on that. Thr missed XP, inexcusable

Frost wanting to give his kicker some confidence. Osborne almost always went for 2 to keep it 7's.

Frost must think too early to chase points on the road

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT