ADVERTISEMENT

Kicker smack !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JoelBittner

Redshirt Freshman
Jun 14, 2010
I ain't having it

Duncan has turned into one of the great villains in this rivalry. Last year he blew a kiss to the Nebraska bench after making the winning field goal as time expired. Friday, he jabbed the Huskers for receiver Kade Warner's comment Monday about the team growing mustaches for the Iowa game.

"I think they're too busy worrying about growing their mustaches than playing football, but that's the difference between Nebraska and Iowa," he said.

Last edited:
I'm not having it

Duncan has turned into one of the great villains in this rivalry. Last year he blew a kiss to the Nebraska bench after making the winning field goal as time expired. Friday, he jabbed the Huskers for receiver Kade Warner's comment Monday about the team growing mustaches for the Iowa game.

"I think they're too busy worrying about growing their mustaches than playing football, but that's the difference between Nebraska and Iowa," he said.
A kicker jawing at a walk on. Nothing to see here. They can argue over their cubicle wall in the future

I ain't having it

But those mustaches though bro...legit swag.

Sure, but he missed the FG to ice the game, could have been a pretty big miscue. At least maybe don't run your yap after. Plus, he's a freaking kicker. But to each his own.

He will be a three year letterman for a big 10 football team. He will likely get a shot in the NFL.

You are a guy named headcard on a message board.

So, you go with the “he’s just a kicker” thing, my guess is Keith is ok with it.

He will be a three year letterman for a big 10 football team. He will likely get a shot in the NFL.

You are a guy named headcard on a message board.

So, you go with the “he’s just a kicker” thing, my guess is Keith is ok with it.
Cute. You know there is an Iowa message board where someone might give a shit

He's a preseason all American. Who is Lincoln100?
Oh! The kicker's first name! Ha! My bad, I probably should known that because, well, he's a kicker. I'm happy for him that he has a skill. However, he is still a kicker, so ... I'm just a humble midwestern guy that thinks kickers talking shit is funny as hell.

Reactions: headcard
The kid that missed the final FG is talking shit? A kicker? He had one job and failed.

And the difference between Nebraska and Iowa is about 250 wins and 5 national Championships.
Going 4 for 5 on FGs and winning the game is not failing.

I’d love to have someone with Duncan’s attitude on our team. He’s right, we’re a bunch of pansies. Adrian just looked like the local ice cream shop was out of his favorite flavor after giving up the game losing turnover. No fire in this team.

I’d love to have someone with Duncan’s attitude on our team. He’s right, we’re a bunch of pansies. Adrian just looked like the local ice cream shop was out of his favorite flavor after giving up the game losing turnover. No fire in this team.
Whatever. The kid is a kicker. One that had the chance to ice the game and didn’t. Everyone else does the dirty work and then this kid runs his mouth. The last thing our team, or the world, needs are more dweebs like that.

Oh! The kicker's first name! Ha! My bad, I probably should known that because, well, he's a kicker. I'm happy for him that he has a skill. However, he is still a kicker, so ... I'm just a humble midwestern guy that thinks kickers talking shit is funny as hell.
When I played college ball we referred to our kicker as Kicker. All forgiven!

A kicker's attitude? The dude could smoke more dope than Randy Gregory, eat a box of dougnuts for breakfast, lunch and dinner, amd still be really good at his job.

Shut up.

Reactions: headcard
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT