Kicker smack !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jan 29, 2018
Whatever. The kid is a kicker. One that had the chance to ice the game and didn’t. Everyone else does the dirty work and then this kid runs his mouth. The last thing our team, or the world, needs are more dweebs like that.
He iced the game the last 2 years so he thought he would give someone else a chance this year!

nu2u

Sophomore
Aug 10, 2006
being reported Duncan just tweeted:

"As a kicker you might say it's my job to kick nebraskass. Felt so nice had to do it twice"
At least he didn't blow a kiss to Frost .......and he had 4 opportunities to do so.

Honestly, the game was setting up perfectly for a game winning TD and a drop-your-pants-and-moon-Iowa payback celebration until Iowa's DE blew up Martinez. Smack talk only works if you win.

Last edited:

headcard

Nebraska Legend
Feb 2, 2005
You got owned...again. Stop trying to save this free board you super heroic cheapskate! 🤣🤣
Owned? What the hell is wrong with you? Are you 14? Why are you still here? This is beyond pathetic. I would never even think of going to another message board to run my mouth and you now have over 100 post doing just that. It is the most pathetic thing I have ever seen. What is the point? What do you think you are proving? We are here to talk football.

Honestly get the fvck out of here and get a life.

Last edited:

Lincoln100

Defensive Coordinator
Jun 16, 2010
Who doesn't like an cocky kicker? Usually the cocky ones are confident. Remember Ewe von Schamann from Oklahoma when he calmly lead the Ohio State crowd chant "block that kick" and calmly made the 41 yard FG to beat tOSU? I'll take a cocky kicker any day, as long as they can back it up on the field. LOL
Nobody likes a cocky kicker, except Iowegians apparently. I mean, Keith allows you to squeak out those games against garbage Nebraska teams. Tip of the hat to you my lady.

• Haha
Reactions: ShaggynScooby

HCMRnum1

Walk On
Dec 2, 2019
Owned? What the hell is wrong with you? Are you 14? Why are you still here? This is beyond pathetic. I would never even think of going to another message board to run my mouth and you now have over 100 post doing just that. It is the most pathetic thing I have ever seen. What is the point? What do you think you are proving? We are here to talk football.

Honestly get the fvck out of here and get a life.
I'll pass on that, if you haven't noticed I don't care about "another teams board". It's a free board with cheap scumbags posting on it, do you know how hard it would be to get this type of reaction from Wisconsin or Michigan fans? They wouldn't be stupid enough to engage. I can ruin your day...again today and you still think you're fighting the good fight. Your anger pleases me headcard, and you just lost again

headcard

Nebraska Legend
Feb 2, 2005
I'll pass on that, if you haven't noticed I don't care about "another teams board". It's a free board with cheap scumbags posting on it, do you know how hard it would be to get this type of reaction from Wisconsin or Michigan fans? They wouldn't be stupid enough to engage. I can ruin your day...again today and you still think you're fighting the good fight. Your anger pleases me headcard, and you just lost again
Just proves what a pathetic piece of shit you are. These boards are for fans to talk football, not for junior high pricks to act like asshats. Why exactly would angering someone else bring you pleasure? Because you are an absolute garbage human being with a sad pathetic life?

Lincoln100

Defensive Coordinator
Jun 16, 2010
A self-admitted cheap scumbag, and a troll at that, calling someone "stupid" and thinking they are ruining anyone's day because they act like Keith on a message board. You're a clown. Sounds like you live an exciting and fulfilling life, hanging out on free message boards, being in your element and feeling your oats. You are impressive.

Reactions: headcard

SUXHawk712

Sep 28, 2011
Whatever. The kid is a kicker. One that had the chance to ice the game and didn’t. Everyone else does the dirty work and then this kid runs his mouth. The last thing our team, or the world, needs are more dweebs like that.
He iced the game last year didn’t he??

Lincoln100

Defensive Coordinator
Jun 16, 2010
He iced the game last year didn’t he??
All iowegians repeat after me. Kickers, even if they hit a game-winning kick, are still funny when they talk trash. Repeat that like 50 times in a row, and hopefully it will make a dent.

The_Man_Behind_The_Man

Redshirt Freshman
Nov 28, 2016
Our program has taken a new low when a dude on the other team that barely weighs 130 lbs (soaking wet) is talking $hit.

That being said, I can’t argue with his point. We need guys that focus on football.

Reactions: Hawkins63

HCMRnum1

Walk On
Dec 2, 2019
Just proves what a pathetic piece of shit you are. These boards are for fans to talk football, not for junior high pricks to act like asshats. Why exactly would angering someone else bring you pleasure? Because you are an absolute garbage human being with a sad pathetic life?
Yes your anger makes me happy specifically because of the way you treat other people on this board and you got my attention, I don't want you to ever stop being mad at the world. It's perrrrfect

headcard

Nebraska Legend
Feb 2, 2005
Yes your anger makes me happy specifically because of the way you treat other people on this board and you got my attention, I don't want you to ever stop being mad at the world. It's perrrrfect
Why are these assholes not banned yet?

HCMRnum1

Walk On
Dec 2, 2019
A self-admitted cheap scumbag, and a troll at that, calling someone "stupid" and thinking they are ruining anyone's day because they act like Keith on a message board. You're a clown. Sounds like you live an exciting and fulfilling life, hanging out on free message boards, being in your element and feeling your oats. You are impressive.
Lol you could only get headcard to like your weakling post. I'm going to keep trolling you all week. Also - it's not my fault your mother was a prostitute

Lincoln100

Defensive Coordinator
Jun 16, 2010
Lol you could only get headcard to like your weakling post. I'm going to keep trolling you all week. Also - it's not my fault your mother was a prostitute
Dang, your-mother-was-a-prostitue smack. That's some serious game, like Kieth level serious. Are you a good kicker too? You just have to be.

TampaBaySkers

Senior
Oct 30, 2010
Admitting you’re a troll is a good first step. Now step two is to go out and get a job. It will be tough, but one day you will flourish and move out of your mom’s basement.

Latest posts