ADVERTISEMENT

Kicker smack !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whatever. The kid is a kicker. One that had the chance to ice the game and didn’t. Everyone else does the dirty work and then this kid runs his mouth. The last thing our team, or the world, needs are more dweebs like that.
He iced the game the last 2 years so he thought he would give someone else a chance this year!

being reported Duncan just tweeted:

"As a kicker you might say it's my job to kick nebraskass. Felt so nice had to do it twice"
At least he didn't blow a kiss to Frost .......and he had 4 opportunities to do so.

Honestly, the game was setting up perfectly for a game winning TD and a drop-your-pants-and-moon-Iowa payback celebration until Iowa's DE blew up Martinez. Smack talk only works if you win.

Last edited:
You got owned...again. Stop trying to save this free board you super heroic cheapskate! 🤣🤣

Owned? What the hell is wrong with you? Are you 14? Why are you still here? This is beyond pathetic. I would never even think of going to another message board to run my mouth and you now have over 100 post doing just that. It is the most pathetic thing I have ever seen. What is the point? What do you think you are proving? We are here to talk football.

Honestly get the fvck out of here and get a life.

Last edited:
ea722061-e424-435e-b775-f13a96550b5f-20191129_IowaFBvsNebraska_6762.JPG
Buddy Ryan knew how to take care of cocky kickers but NU is too soft.

I know. And everything I said is accurate.
Who doesn't like an cocky kicker? Usually the cocky ones are confident. Remember Ewe von Schamann from Oklahoma when he calmly lead the Ohio State crowd chant "block that kick" and calmly made the 41 yard FG to beat tOSU? I'll take a cocky kicker any day, as long as they can back it up on the field. LOL

Reactions: KinnicksRightFoot
Who doesn't like an cocky kicker? Usually the cocky ones are confident. Remember Ewe von Schamann from Oklahoma when he calmly lead the Ohio State crowd chant "block that kick" and calmly made the 41 yard FG to beat tOSU? I'll take a cocky kicker any day, as long as they can back it up on the field. LOL

Nobody likes a cocky kicker, except Iowegians apparently. I mean, Keith allows you to squeak out those games against garbage Nebraska teams. Tip of the hat to you my lady.

• Haha
Reactions: ShaggynScooby
Owned? What the hell is wrong with you? Are you 14? Why are you still here? This is beyond pathetic. I would never even think of going to another message board to run my mouth and you now have over 100 post doing just that. It is the most pathetic thing I have ever seen. What is the point? What do you think you are proving? We are here to talk football.

Honestly get the fvck out of here and get a life.
I'll pass on that, if you haven't noticed I don't care about "another teams board". It's a free board with cheap scumbags posting on it, do you know how hard it would be to get this type of reaction from Wisconsin or Michigan fans? They wouldn't be stupid enough to engage. I can ruin your day...again today and you still think you're fighting the good fight. Your anger pleases me headcard, and you just lost again

I'll pass on that, if you haven't noticed I don't care about "another teams board". It's a free board with cheap scumbags posting on it, do you know how hard it would be to get this type of reaction from Wisconsin or Michigan fans? They wouldn't be stupid enough to engage. I can ruin your day...again today and you still think you're fighting the good fight. Your anger pleases me headcard, and you just lost again
Just proves what a pathetic piece of shit you are. These boards are for fans to talk football, not for junior high pricks to act like asshats. Why exactly would angering someone else bring you pleasure? Because you are an absolute garbage human being with a sad pathetic life?

A self-admitted cheap scumbag, and a troll at that, calling someone "stupid" and thinking they are ruining anyone's day because they act like Keith on a message board. You're a clown. Sounds like you live an exciting and fulfilling life, hanging out on free message boards, being in your element and feeling your oats. You are impressive.

Reactions: headcard
Whatever. The kid is a kicker. One that had the chance to ice the game and didn’t. Everyone else does the dirty work and then this kid runs his mouth. The last thing our team, or the world, needs are more dweebs like that.
He iced the game last year didn’t he??

He iced the game last year didn’t he??
All iowegians repeat after me. Kickers, even if they hit a game-winning kick, are still funny when they talk trash. Repeat that like 50 times in a row, and hopefully it will make a dent.

Our program has taken a new low when a dude on the other team that barely weighs 130 lbs (soaking wet) is talking $hit.

That being said, I can’t argue with his point. We need guys that focus on football.

Reactions: anon_qczsdwtnv6esw
Just proves what a pathetic piece of shit you are. These boards are for fans to talk football, not for junior high pricks to act like asshats. Why exactly would angering someone else bring you pleasure? Because you are an absolute garbage human being with a sad pathetic life?
Yes your anger makes me happy specifically because of the way you treat other people on this board and you got my attention, I don't want you to ever stop being mad at the world. It's perrrrfect

Yes your anger makes me happy specifically because of the way you treat other people on this board and you got my attention, I don't want you to ever stop being mad at the world. It's perrrrfect

Why are these assholes not banned yet?

A self-admitted cheap scumbag, and a troll at that, calling someone "stupid" and thinking they are ruining anyone's day because they act like Keith on a message board. You're a clown. Sounds like you live an exciting and fulfilling life, hanging out on free message boards, being in your element and feeling your oats. You are impressive.
Lol you could only get headcard to like your weakling post. I'm going to keep trolling you all week. Also - it's not my fault your mother was a prostitute

Lol you could only get headcard to like your weakling post. I'm going to keep trolling you all week. Also - it's not my fault your mother was a prostitute
Dang, your-mother-was-a-prostitue smack. That's some serious game, like Kieth level serious. Are you a good kicker too? You just have to be.

Admitting you’re a troll is a good first step. Now step two is to go out and get a job. It will be tough, but one day you will flourish and move out of your mom’s basement.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT