ADVERTISEMENT

Keystone pipeline vetoed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably. I remember reading awhile back that Nebraska farmers were one of the biggest hurdles to Keystone. Which makes sense considering that when it inevitably has a leak ( even a minor one) they'll be the ones having oil pushed into nearby rivers and sewer drains as "cleanup." And then they'll have to pay for said cleanup.

Most Nebraskans are for it, they were just opposed to the routing of it. Keystone thought they could just ignore Nebraska's concerns but they were wrong and they opened themselves up to a whole movement. Pretty much a 101 on how not to do business. They brought this on themselves with their arrogance. I'm sure it will pass someday, but they cost themselves years with their whole stupid 'Oh no, we could never possibly change the route ever' routine.

Hmmm I guess if those farmers were any better then Keystone we wouldn't need the EPA to protect our water from that group.

Why would we be against something that proves jobs and revenue? Our President is a fool and luckily he won't be around to hurt our country for much longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT