ADVERTISEMENT

Keyshawn Greene N!!!!!!!

I heard a 247 expert who covers S Florida call home the best LB in Florida. This could be our best kid in this class!

Kid had 147 tackles last season...147! That's Lavonte-type production.

I believe the plan for him is to play ILB.

He's around the same size/speed as Deion Jones. Hope he can turn into that type of guy.

Getting your hopes up? Or is this the, wait til my brother gets here, with his bag type thing?
No not at all... His high school is very close to Tallahassee and has traditionally been pro FSU. Our new coach has only been on the job a week so we will see. I also know that mama wants him to stay close and she loves FSU and likes our new coach..... So, you better sign him wednesday or things could get very interesting....

No not at all... His high school is very close to Tallahassee and has traditionally been pro FSU. Our new coach has only been on the job a week so we will see. I also know that mama wants him to stay close and she loves FSU and likes our new coach..... So, you better sign him wednesday or things could get very interesting....

You guys have some big money not available until Thursday or something? We pooled all our county scholarships for this one.

Reactions: Husker_AMG63
You guys have some big money not available until Thursday or something? We pooled all our county scholarships for this one.
Nope... just need a little more time than a week for Coach Norvell to get to know Keyshawn.... but that will have to be done in a month hence the 30 day dead period... mama and family will be working on him hopefully... keeping my fingers crossed.... just tired of all top recruits leaving our state.... I have a good feeling that our new coach is going to slow the roll for out of state schools cherry picking florida....

I believe the plan for him is to play ILB.

Kaz, that “Iowa has 22 commits already” thread may need your attention and locked. It’s right there at the top or towards the top on the very first page. It started July 2019 and it’s gotten away from everyone with a pissing match between Iowa fans and Husker fans...imagine that. Pretty pathetic.

Kaz, that “Iowa has 22 commits already” thread may need your attention and locked. It’s right there at the top or towards the top on the very first page. It started July 2019 and it’s gotten away from everyone with a pissing match between Iowa fans and Husker fans...imagine that. Pretty pathetic.
Imho, Any thread created that has Iowa in it should be locked & deleted immediately. :Cool:

Reactions: huskerssalts
Thats reasonable. But jumping ship can also mean he's not sold on the uni, but the coaches.

Nope... just need a little more time than a week for Coach Norvell to get to know Keyshawn.... but that will have to be done in a month hence the 30 day dead period... mama and family will be working on him hopefully... keeping my fingers crossed.... just tired of all top recruits leaving our state.... I have a good feeling that our new coach is going to slow the roll for out of state schools cherry picking florida....

Signed. Sealed. Delivered.

You can stop worrying now.

Thanks for stopping by.

Reactions: bit tatanka
ADVERTISEMENT