ADVERTISEMENT

Key Jr. Tweet

jflores

Offensive Coordinator
Feb 3, 2004
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="und" dir="ltr"><a href="https://t.co/zEH1FyzVXe">pic.twitter.com/zEH1FyzVXe</a></p>&mdash; Keyshawn Jr. (@keyshawnnnn) <a href="">November 8, 2015</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="und" dir="ltr"><a href="https://t.co/zEH1FyzVXe">pic.twitter.com/zEH1FyzVXe</a></p>&mdash; Keyshawn Jr. (@keyshawnnnn) <a href=" ">November 8, 2015</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Patrick O Brien to KJ Jr TD!! Sounds good for next 4 years!!

Looks shopped. Haha I kid. Really hope he's N and provides another dimension at wide out for TA/POB.

To be fair he was tweeting Clemson stuff earlier as well. It's cool and all but I wouldn't get overly excited or take for more than it is.

That's what I was wondering...Is he doing this with the other 4 teams he's considering? So many of these kids seem to know exactly what their doing when it comes to fanning the attention flames.

Reactions: kikdakan
That's what I was wondering...Is he doing this with the other 4 teams he's considering? So many of these kids seem to know exactly what their doing when it comes to fanning the attention flames.

He does seem to be a little more active on Husker tweets, but yes, he does tweet about others as well. There was a very pro-Clemson tweet yesterday for instance.

He does seem to be a little more active on Husker tweets, but yes, he does tweet about others as well. There was a very pro-Clemson tweet yesterday for instance.
So we have to try and understand a little where he's coming from. I think it was last week he posted something that said "I root for teams who offer me because they are rooting for me". So the various schools he has been very supportive.

Howeve in all of that I don't think he's ever photoshop his name on others jerseys. He usually just says something nice about the school and the emoji.

I've heard we probably do lead for him but it was just kinda nice to see a little more than a gbr.

Love em and make em feel wanted a alot of good things happen.

A great recruiter by the name of John Blake told me this once.

Last edited:
Reactions: suhnami
Key and his crew tend to be very "Husker-centric" on Twitter; more so than other teams; though the majority of them do post about other teams as well.

It should also be pointed out that a report came out that the crew was not in attendance because Key Sr. was punishing Jr for missing a class. The punishment was not going to the game. His friends stayed behind with him, or went other places, a la, B. Hightower to UDub.

Maybe I'm reaching, but, if that's your punishment, then that school is a real contender.

Reactions: huskerssalts
So we have to try and understand a little where he's coming from. I think it was last week he posted something that said "I root for teams who offer me because they are rooting for me". So the various schools he has been very supportive.

Howeve in all of that I don't think he's ever photoshop his name on others jerseys. He usually just says something nice about the school and the emoji.

I've heard we probably do lead for him but it was just kinda nice to see a little more than a gbr.

The photo shopped name is something NU did for him

We are in it though, I agree

Great move to get recruits bought in to playing for the name on the back of the jersey before they even arrive! Groundbreaking stuff here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT