ADVERTISEMENT

Kevin Warren @ the game

the-dude-abide.gif

I’m not really a fan of Warren, in the same way that I’m not a fan of any of the overpaid blowhards who run the major conferences. But if Jim Delany was still running the BIG and the past 2-3 years had played out exactly the same way,, the same people who come up with this crap would be kissing Delany’s ass so long and so hard there would be a Chap Stick shortage.

• Haha
Reactions: moralvictories
I’m not really a fan of Warren, in the same way that I’m not a fan of any of the overpaid blowhards who run the major conferences. But if Jim Delany was still running the BIG and the past 2-3 years had played out exactly the same way,, the same people who come up with this crap would be kissing Delany’s ass so long and so hard there would be a Chap Stick shortage.
Warren doesn’t do anything without a motive

Reactions: BigRedTed
And I think we know why.

I’m not a conspiracy guy. BUT go back and read some of Warren’s comments after he got the job. He clearly has motives
So do you really think Warren was in the official’s earpiece during all the replay reviews, Mr. Non-Conspiracy Guy?

Or do you consider that a rational conclusion that any normal, not-completely-nuts person would draw from watching this game?

Warren said in the TV interview that he has been to 8 B1G venues so far this year. So he is clearly trying to visit every campus this Fall. Who knows why he chose to come to Lincoln for this game? Maybe it fit his schedule the best. Maybe because being a night game it made it better time-wise for travel purposes. Maybe because it was Nebraska's homecoming. Maybe all of the above. I think people are reading way, way too much into this.

What a strange thread. And in one post Single says I'm not a conspiracy theory guy but..... Haha. What an odd thread. He almost sounds like he would be disappointed in a minority hire? Strange

I'm not really interested if we got all the replay calls. Which ones were not correct?
I think there were several that normally seem to go against us. On their interception they ruled him out at the one instead of a touchback. There was a sideline catch that was overturned that all of the announcers and Blandino said was a catch. We’ve been screwed all year on replays until last night

What a strange thread. And in one post Single says I'm not a conspiracy theory guy but..... Haha. What an odd thread. He almost sounds like he would be disappointed in a minority hire? Strange
I’m a Mickey booster and would LOVE to see him get the job. I LOVE what he’s done so far. Aranda’s probably my second choice.

I think there were several that normally seem to go against us. On their interception they ruled him out at the one instead of a touchback. There was a sideline catch that was overturned that all of the announcers and Blandino said was a catch. We’ve been screwed all year on replays until last night
Warren: "Rule that INT out-of-bounds, so Nebraska will win the game and I can execute my diabolical plan!"

Ref: "I dunno, Mr. Commissioner. He's pretty clearly in-bounds. They're gonna figure out we're fixing these calls, and the jig will be up."

Warren: "Well then, at least call him out at the 1-yard line and give Indiana lousy field position!"

Alternative explanation: Some people are just completely ****ing nuts.

Warren: "Rule that INT out-of-bounds, so Nebraska will win the game and I can execute my diabolical plan!"

Ref: "I dunno, Mr. Commissioner. He's pretty clearly in-bounds. They're gonna figure out we're fixing these calls, and the jig will be up."

Warren: "Well then, at least call him out at the 1-yard line and give Indiana lousy field position!"

Alternative explanation: Some people are just completely ****ing nuts.
You know full well I’m not saying that Warren was in the ear piece of the review official.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT