ADVERTISEMENT

Kevin Warren is worthless and Bill Moos isn’t far behind

Conference only, March 5 start, first 2 weeks at a neutral site. Sounds like there will be a conference tournament.

And the fact it's still not public to allow people to book travel to save some expenses. I feel really bad for fans, but mostly family members, etc. Curious to see how this impacts B1G players and their draft status playing conference games only.

Training table is still non-existent for baseball, and a tentative date is February 8 or close to that. Players haven't had access this entire school year which is an absolute failure by UNL leadership. Other baseball programs, including much smaller schools, adjusted and had their nutrition set up away from other sports. But not at Nebraska, because Bill Moos couldn't care any less.

Why would Warren care about Baseball when he didn’t give a $&it about the football season..

This is going to hurt the Big 10 RPI when choosing teams for the NCAA’s..

For Christ sake what are teams like UNO Northern Iowa and Creighton going to do ? Ioway and Nebraska could also play games during the week KU,K-State and North Dakota St..

What a joke Warren is proving himself to be his first year, who hired this Buffon in the first place..:mad:

PS....at least they’ll be playing in Omaha in May..

Last edited:
Reactions: Reditus
I, for one, am extremely estactic to have any semblance of a season.

Delaney would have kept following the Ivy League's example of cancelling all Spring sports for the rest of the 2021 calender year. So be grateful for what you have.
(I'd be happy to debate this more).

I'll cheer the Huskers on in a parking lot against whoever.
There's 6 or 7 decently good teams in B1G for 2021. We need to take care of business against whoever, no matter how many times it may be, and see where the chips land.
This is not the end. Just the beginning.
Huskers goals are still the same....
Win the B1G
Win the conference tournament
And make the rest of the baseball world take notice, and get to Regionals.
Omaha.
Now is not the time for, excuses.

I don't care if others have their 50+ games planned.
How many of those games will get cancelled?
Let the chips fall where they may.
Take care of what we can control.
Let's take control of a Power 5 and hopefully punch our ticket.
Because if we don't, someone else in the B1G will.
Go Big Red

Reactions: saluno22
Jim Delaney was the definition of a leader, an innovative one at that. I have zero doubt he would've handled this much, much better than Kevin Warren. You can believe different, a debate isn't of interest.

Reactions: Reditus
I, for one, am extremely estactic to have any semblance of a season.

Delaney would have kept following the Ivy League's example of cancelling all Spring sports for the rest of the 2021 calender year. So be grateful for what you have.
(I'd be happy to debate this more).

I'll cheer the Huskers on in a parking lot against whoever.
There's 6 or 7 decently good teams in B1G for 2021. We need to take care of business against whoever, no matter how many times it may be, and see where the chips land.
This is not the end. Just the beginning.
Huskers goals are still the same....
Win the B1G
Win the conference tournament
And make the rest of the baseball world take notice, and get to Regionals.
Omaha.
Now is not the time for, excuses.

I don't care if others have their 50+ games planned.
How many of those games will get cancelled?
Let the chips fall where they may.
Take care of what we can control.
Let's take control of a Power 5 and hopefully punch our ticket.
Because if we don't, someone else in the B1G will.
Go Big Red
I, too, am pumped to actually have some sort of a season in 2021. Unfortunately, the Big Ten continues to lag behind the rest of the country when it comes to caring about baseball. It is utterly ridiculous that February 1 is upon us and there is no schedule.

Moos isn't perfect but I don't know how you can lay any of the blame at his feet. He's been the most vocal against B1G leadership.

This is a conference leadership failure 100%

At an athletic program such as Nebraska, the Athletic Director should have enough sway with their peers. All we hear from Moos is, I tried this and I tried that. Without results. There hasn't been an item he's won on, at least an item that's public knowledge. Feel free to list his accomplishments/sways since the pandemic hit. His ah shucks I tried doesn't sit well with me.

On top of that, his decision not to allow any training table or supplemental supply to our baseball program last spring during the pandemic & this past fall is an utter embarrassment. Especially when you factor in smaller athletic departments across the country taking care of their athletes during the school year. That hasn't happened at Nebraska, and Bill Moos is directly responsible.

Our student-athletes signed a contract (NLI) with UNL, and UNL hasn't held up their end of the bargain. Sorry, a $100/month food stipend doesn't cut it.

But hey, he tried! Kudos, Bill.

Last edited:
At an athletic program such as Nebraska, the Athletic Director should have enough sway with their peers. All we hear from Moos is, I tried this and I tried that. Without results. There hasn't been an item he's won on, at least an item that's public knowledge. Feel free to list his accomplishments/sways since the pandemic hit. His ah shucks I tried doesn't sit well with me.

On top of that, his decision not to allow any training table or supplemental supply to our baseball program last spring during the pandemic & this past fall is an utter embarrassment. Especially when you factor in smaller athletic departments across the country taking care of their athletes during the school year. That hasn't happened at Nebraska, and Bill Moos is directly responsible.

Our student-athletes signed a contract (NLI) with UNL, and UNL hasn't held up their end of the bargain. Sorry, a $100/month food stipend doesn't cut it.

But hey, he tried! Kudos, Bill.
Sorry. Nebraska is a little fish in the B1G pond. I don't care who the AD is, we have little to no pull. If tOSU hadn't joined our side we wouldn't have had fall football.

Speaking of sorry, this isn't a football discussion so good luck with that.

Nebraska is Rutgers, Rutgers is Nebraska. No matter what leadership Nebraska has, just accept it. Perfect fandom, the type Bill Moos markets.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT