ADVERTISEMENT

Kevin Steele

Here’s a quote for Kevin Steele..“Speaking from my experience,” Steele said, “I don’t know that I could tell Coach Osborne ‘no.’”

If we fire Chin we need to have Tom help us land Kevin Steele...no doubt.

Reactions: CatColumbia
Here’s a quote for Kevin Steele..“Speaking from my experience,” Steele said, “I don’t know that I could tell Coach Osborne ‘no.’”

No SF doesn’t need any more advice from 82 year old Osborne.

Reactions: Jarofflies

He is all Auburn. Daughter is a graduate. His brother works in the athletic dept. His wife is entrenched in the south. Not happening

Reactions: scarletred
He is all Auburn. Daughter is a graduate. His brother works in the athletic dept. His wife is entrenched in the south. Not happening

sounds like he would have trouble turning Tom down though...per his own words. But I gotcha...some thought the same thing about us getting Hoiberg as our basketball coach.

sounds like he would have trouble turning Tom down though...per his own words. But I gotcha...some thought the same thing about us getting Hoiberg as our basketball coach.

What did you see in Steele today wanting him when the Gophers dug them into a hole the majority of the day..

Reactions: WHCSC
His wife said "We're going to Auburn and staying at Auburn". If you Google her you will see who calls the shots in that marriage.Winking

Last edited:
His wife is not the fitness model that you guys found on google. We used to teach their kids in Sunday school when they lived in Lincoln in the 90’s. She was an attractive southern girl but very conservative and nothing like what is on the internet. Happy googling though.

Reactions: huskerfan66
His wife is not the fitness model that you guys found on google. We used to teach their kids in Sunday school when they lived in Lincoln in the 90’s. She was an attractive southern girl but very conservative and nothing like what is on the internet. Happy googling though.
Just to confirm, the first google result is that particular Linda Steele's twitter page where she identifies as a Chicago native, thus not Mrs. Kevin Steele.

As far as getting Kevin back, didn't he also get pushed out at Clemson in favor of Venables? Eh.

I choose to believe it's the one with the giant knockers.

Reactions: nwualum
Google Linda Steele. :eek:
This Linda Steele? Those are some life preservers she has.

869916.jpg

Is there a reason that we constantly ask why anybody that has ever been associated with Nebraska football doesn’t come back?

“Kevin Steele coached here. Why doesn’t he come back?” “Joe Burrow blah blah.” “Ed Orgeron was interested. We missed out.”

The funny thing is, the ex-Nebraska coach that has arguably had the most success since leaving is a guy that nobody ever talks about coming back to Nebraska. I don’t even think people realize that he was in Lincoln.

Is there a reason that we constantly ask why anybody that has ever been associated with Nebraska football doesn’t come back?

“Kevin Steele coached here. Why doesn’t he come back?” “Joe Burrow blah blah.” “Ed Orgeron was interested. We missed out.”

The funny thing is, the ex-Nebraska coach that has arguably had the most success since leaving is a guy that nobody ever talks about coming back to Nebraska. I don’t even think people realize that he was in Lincoln.

I think about Craig bohl every day

Not Craig Bohl. Lance Leipold. He was rated as the #78 college football coach of all-time on ESPN’s top 150 coaches in 150 years. He coaches at Buffalo.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT