ADVERTISEMENT

Kevin Steele to Bama as DC

feels like LSU hiring Bo Pelini.

I believe the game has passed him by, but I could be wrong

Wow, he's been a lot of places! But I guess so have a lot of other coaches.

Last edited:
Weren't some people clamoring for Steele for DC when we hired Frost? Or maybe it was Riley.

Steele was one of the best lb coaches we've had and one heck of a recruiter. Wish him well.

Enjoyed getting to meet and visit with him while in Lincoln. Very personable to visit with one on one. Very calm quiet spoken man and quick to the point

Steele was one of the best lb coaches we've had and one heck of a recruiter. Wish him well.

Enjoyed getting to meet and visit with him while in Lincoln. Very personable to visit with one on one. Very calm quiet spoken man and quick to the point
Totally agree. I used to run steps in the stadium with him way back in '94 (Note: I don't do that anymore). Tremendous football knowledge and terrific recruiter. Real good guy with a soft spot for Lincoln -- his daughter was born there when he coached at NU, and he loved the national championship staff he was part of. He has told me that the only place he would coach outside of the south is Nebraska.

Wasn't him that hid the gun?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT