ADVERTISEMENT

Kevin Lightner

This thread has restored my faith in humanity. There is hope that anybody, and I mean anybody, can get laid.

a thread started about a 55 yo former Husker in critical condition that rapidly pivots into a misogynist thread where your take home message is “there is hope that anybody can get laid” restores your faith in humanity?

I hope Mr Lightner survives and wish his family well .. I regret not conveying this earlier in my response

I hope a family member doesn’t open the thread hoping to see some get well messages

Last edited:
a thread started about a 55 yo former Husker in critical condition that rapidly pivots into a misogynist thread where your take home message is “there is hope that anybody can get laid” restores your faith in humanity?

I hope Mr Lightner survives and wish his family well .. I regret not conveying this earlier in my response

I hope a family member doesn’t open the thread hoping to see some get well messages
200.gif

....the second response in this entire thread is you being a smart aleck to another poster

.....if anyone hops on a football message board for any reason they better be prepared for the sophmoric humor they are guaranteed to find, and I thought there was some funny shit in here and I'm glad I opened this thread.

.....you must be a blast at parties

....the second response in this entire thread is you being a smart aleck to another poster

.....if anyone hops on a football message board for any reason they better be prepared for the sophmoric humor they are guaranteed to find, and I thought there was some funny shit in here and I'm glad I opened this thread.

yes I expressed regret I didn’t convey condolences earlier. Title of the thread should be changed

please tell me how encouraging someone to be certain their desires with regards to medical care are clearly expressed is a wise crack?

It goes without saying that I hope he gets better. I hope everyone gets better. If a family member is logging onto a message board hoping to find some inspirational messages of hope and encouragement than they need to look elsewhere. 3/4 of the time this isn't even the board for someone logging in to find out who's starting at WR. It is what it is.

Yes, it is amazing. Our local Walmart daily shows women bigger than than a TRex and always with little skinny guys. Lol! It's really something.....
and normally she has an obese 9 year old girl in tow giving proof that somebody at some time hit that.

On a related note,

My wife's cousin has had the virus for the past 2 weeks. She got it having random sex at a bar. She has sinus congestion and that is about it.

What is odd about this is that she is one of the most unhealthiest people I know.
- Morbid Obesity. (350+)
- Has Colitis
- Chain smoker for last 30 years
- 50 years old
- Doesn't sleep
- Drinks copious amounts of alcohol and energy drinks
- Stressed to the gills

Yet some dude slept with her? Oh my.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT