ADVERTISEMENT

Keith Olbermann...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Truth hurts? It was a bunch of students raising money for pediatric cancer. The students have nothing to do with the Ped St ordeal. Yes, some acted like idiots in worshipping JoeP, but this was students doing a good thing.

Unless I missed something, Olbermann is in the wrong and a moron. Par for the course for him.

Did you read the context of the tweets? The state penn comment is childish and not relevant.

You have to read context on this board? You don't just pick bits out of things to fit you agenda? #someoneinformtheOP
Posted from Rivals Mobile

DVR his ESPN show every day ..Its pretty good...When he sticks to sports he knows his stuff

Originally posted by mwulf:
DVR his ESPN show every day ..Its pretty good...When he sticks to sports he knows his stuff
I agree totally. I still miss him and Patick on SC. However, somewhere along the line he started pounding his chest trying to prove how much smarter he was then just about everyone. So now I have zero desire to listen to anything he says.

I am a baseball fan (Cubs...if that counts) he is a huge baseball fan and historian so I like his show

He is sharp, funny and very opinionated. His shtick destined to land suspensions from time to time.

There is a reason his career continues to slide into oblivion. He needs to keep his liberal drivel to himself and talk sports.He is an bitter, spiteful man that I use to enjoy back in the old SportsCenter days before he became a liberal hack. Please go away.

Super talented guy that isn't worried about going along to get along. I take him as serious as any other political commentator, as in "whatever". But no doubt he's awesome at what he does and if he had focused on just sports he would have been one of the greats.

Originally posted by HuskerBorn:
There is a reason his career continues to slide into oblivion. He needs to keep his liberal drivel to himself and talk sports.He is an bitter, spiteful man that I use to enjoy back in the old SportsCenter days before he became a liberal hack. Please go away.
Yes, if only his career were as successful as folks on a message board.......

Originally posted by HuskerBorn:
What liberal drivel are you driveling about? Is the fact that he is bothered by the atrocity of Penn State being let off of most of its penalties for such heinous ongoing crimes somehow a "liberal" issue? Are you thusly saying that conservatives are pro-child rape? This issue is in now way a liberal/conservative fight. Stop looking for ways to bash liberals. This was all about money, just like everything else is.

Yeah, some people project politics onto everything...

Penn State athletics did something heinous. That is no reason to be a dick to Penn State students of today. KO made himself look like a fool and rightly had to apologize.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT