ADVERTISEMENT

Keita

I can't remember DONU having two guys 6-10+ on one team that actually contributed.

Say what you may about the junior McGowens coming in, but this kid, plus Andre developing, will be the keys to NU becoming a factor in the top half of the league.
Closest I can think of was 90:91. King 7-2, Hayes and Farmer 6-9, Owens and Reid 6-8.

I can't remember DONU having two guys 6-10+ on one team that actually contributed.

Say what you may about the junior McGowens coming in, but this kid, plus Andre developing, will be the keys to NU becoming a factor in the top half of the league.
McGowens is a Stud baller no doubt.

Add to those the 7' center from Lithuania and it looks like Fred is solidifying the post position for BIG play.

Walker = possibly 2 years of eligibility (21-22, 22-23)
Andre = still a freshman in eligibility for 21-22
Kojenets = 5 to play 4 starting in 21-22
Keita = 3 to play 3 starting in 22-23

I'd say we're close to being loaded at the post. Just need everybody to fulfill their potential.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT