ADVERTISEMENT

Keeping our defense intact

redwine65

Offensive Coordinator
Jun 23, 2010
frost and the qb / o-line coach need to perhaps share some money with the dc, db coach and d-line coach
I don't want to see them going anywhere else...like when sanders left bo...
I'm not worried about the lb coach, I'm sure he know he's where he needs to be (bright fellow).

we need to be proactive on this, meaning take care of a potential problem before it becomes a problem
I'm confident a mr. alberts has already taken note.

I was going to start a Chinander appreciation thread, but this will do.
All the critique of the OL and ST, etc. and Chinander and Co. put together a great performance overall. It’s in some threads but deserves this space.

Dismuke’s penalty can’t happen, and the tackling still needs to improve sometimes, but it was a tough team. Those RBs were good.
We also can’t whiff on two wide open sacks. Need to make those plays.

Regardless, the coaches had the defense ready to play and they executed well enough to yield a pretty remarkable result.

It also reminds me how many games our defense got hosed being kept on the field all game when the offense was inept.

I was going to start a Chinander appreciation thread, but this will do.
All the critique of the OL and ST, etc. and Chinander and Co. put together a great performance overall. It’s in some threads but deserves this space.

Dismuke’s penalty can’t happen, and the tackling still needs to improve sometimes, but it was a tough team. Those RBs were good.
We also can’t whiff on two wide open sacks. Need to make those plays.

Regardless, the coaches had the defense ready to play and they executed well enough to yield a pretty remarkable result.

It also reminds me how many games our defense got hosed being kept on the field all game when the offense was inept.
maybe the offense made the defense good by putting them in every bad situation possible? hmmm

Reactions: HominidHusker
ADVERTISEMENT