ADVERTISEMENT

Keep Hayden Moore N

HominidHusker

First Team All-Big Ten
Jun 25, 2018
Kid outplayed his rating.
197 tackles??!! Our highest Reimer had 86, and the entire Husker team had 897. Moore would have been 22% of the entire Husker defense.

I think he said he plans on sticking with Nebraska, but he visited or is visiting Michigan, as Harbaugh is trying to poach him.
Has lots of other options.

197 tackles??!! Our highest Reimer had 86, and the entire Husker team had 897. Moore would have been 22% of the entire Husker defense.

I think he said he plans on sticking with Nebraska, but he visited or is visiting Michigan, as Harbaugh is trying to poach him.

He's gone. Good player. Haven't visited his school since wk. 2. He did a great job in getting his grades in order!

• Angry
Reactions: Clevinger
The kid looks like he's going to be a freak. Even looks like a linebacker standing there with a polo on. Have to keep this kid.

Reactions: HominidHusker
No problem. I said the same thing about a wk. ago about how blessed I am to be in a position to share many times sensitive information
Why don’t you ever break the news here first? Why is it always someone else who posts when someone decommits or recommits or commits elsewhere? Would have been nice to hear from you about Hausmann committing to Michigan. Since you’re connected and all.

No impressed with his film. Need more explosive athletic LBs. If they keep him cool but if he flips.no biggie.

No impressed with his film. Need more explosive athletic LBs. If they keep him cool but if he flips.no biggie.
I agree in that he doesn't have the capability to play sideline-to-sideline. But I do believe he's great at playing in the box and showing toughness at the pt. of attack. I know Harbaugh wants him pretty bad

Reactions: Redblood23
Nope but I trust my eyes. Just like the people who think Henrich and Reimer are great players, I've never seen it.. Reimer is decent and Henrich is about 20 years behind the times.
Nick Henrich averaged 10.7 tackles and .4 sacks per game as a senior at Burke, while Hayden averaged 16.4 tackles and .6 sacks per game as a senior at Regis.

HS stats aren’t everything, but one case for him being an upgrade in terms of on field production.

Reactions: BleedRed78
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT