ADVERTISEMENT

Keagan

This one will be really interesting. I know Clester hated Frost, but he was pretty outspoken on NU football. Yes it is getting a major overhaul, but wonder if there would be any animosity towards that family.

Reactions: BleedRed78
Keagan had a bad hamstring and I think only played in one or two games. I have heard rumors that Arland Bruce, another WR at Iowa could be entering the transfer portal. He would make a great slot receiver, but Iowa had to use him as WR1 because they had WR injury problems, however, I have heard that K State might be where he could end up as he is from Overland Park KS Arland Bruce is in the mold of Charlie Jones, who transferred to Purdue last year
Except Charlie had soft hands. AB dropped many a pass and punt. Good for a jet sweep hear or there

This one will be really interesting. I know Clester hated Frost, but he was pretty outspoken on NU football. Yes it is getting a major overhaul, but wonder if there would be any animosity towards that family.
Fans are fickle, if Johnson comes here and performs well all will be quickly forgotten. Winning cures everything.

Reactions: BleedRed78
Fans yes, but also a little curious about the locker room depending on who stays... I agree with you though
In this day of free agency it's got to be difficult for players to even get to know all of their teammates and keep track of their back stories. They should all realize by now that players come and go for various reasons. A sad reality of modern day college football.

ADVERTISEMENT