Hawkins63

Redshirt Freshman
Jan 29, 2018
J1HE.gif
Weird.

Hawkins63

Redshirt Freshman
Jan 29, 2018
I literally don’t know the stats but I’m assuming the percentage of elected republicans is much “whiter” than that of democrates. Proving the MAGA folks are trying to hold on to the country to keep it benefiting them the most.

This was your quote from above. To me, ir reads like you made an assumption and hold that assumption as proof of a hypothesis.
Ok now we are all being lawyers to avoid the real issue. I get it.

so replace my word of “Proving” and replace it with “suggesting”.

feel better now?

JOHNNY N

College Football Hall of Fame
Sep 24, 2003
Whatever makes you sleep better at night buddy.

I’m 59 and I have worked in the financial industry for 35 years. When I used to look across a trading floor in the 80s it was 99% white.

now it’s probably 95% white.
I sleep fine at night. I guess you don't.

HUSKERinLA

Nebraska Legend
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2007
Most white people can’t even say “black lives matter” so let’s start with that.
”Most,” really?

Why “white”? Why not just “some people”?

Many Hispanics and Asians were irritated by elements of the “Black Lives Matter” conversation.

HUSKERinLA

Nebraska Legend
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2007
Whatever makes you sleep better at night buddy.

I’m 59 and I have worked in the financial industry for 35 years. When I used to look across a trading floor in the 80s it was 99% white.

now it’s probably 95% white.
So.

Not everything should “look like the country.”

Nebraska Power

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Birmingham, AL
I’m not angry at all. Trust me. I don’t sweat the little things and I’m glad you have tried to better yourself. I am not a victim but I do recognize that this country needs more diverse representation to truly represent the makeup of the country. And the only group of people seeming to be fighting that are “angry white men”.
I literally don’t know the stats but I’m assuming the percentage of elected republicans is much “whiter” than that of democrates. Proving the MAGA folks are trying to hold on to the country to keep it benefiting them the most.

“make America great again” really means “keep the whites in charge” let’s be honest.
I see it differently. I am a huge conservative and a white guy. I believe in low taxes, low regulation, tough on crime and a fully funded military. I don't believe in the climate change, the sky is falling, cult.

I also believe in more immigration not less. I do feel it needs to be targeted. I don't want a bunch of people just flown over to this country from the Middle East with no skills living off the government dime. Or people crossing over the border to set up tent city to get the goodies.

But I absolutely agree with more work visas. Illegal immigration never bothered me when people were coming over the boarder taking jobs a lot of lazy white and black people in this country wouldn't do because they can live off the government tit. I actually admire those guys risking everything to improve their lot in life. Very similar to what my Irish ancestors did. We should absolutely be bringing in people from Latin America that want to work. Also more people from India and Pakistan that want to be doctors, and engineers. We need them to stay as the top dog in the world and pay for my social security. My company also has a program that you have to interview one minority and one female for every executive job. I think that is great. You don't have to hire them, but it helps get the best person for the job. It makes my company stronger and hopefully enhances my financial standing. I hope those minorities and woman make a boatload of money, send their kids to great schools. Talk about a way of recruiting more people to the Republican party and making the tent bigger with like minded folks. I have no desire to change the platform to get more Women and minorities. Why be the Democratic party light? If they want that they can stay Democrats. Let's prove to them our ideas are better, have them agree and then bring them in.

I hope they see how much the government takes out of their pay check and gives to people that don't want to work. It will make them even more Republican!! And I truly believe this is happening. Look at the movement of Hispanics to the Republican Party.

Trump lost and he is done. Most Republicans feel the way I do. They voted for him because he was right on the issues. We are as greedy as you think we are. We want to keep our money, not support lazy people, and live free. Making the tent bigger with Woman, Hispanics, Asians and other parts of the world is the way we win. Make the country stronger, and most importantly, make my financial situation better. Not angry, hopeful. I think most Republican white guys feel the way I do.

HUSKERinLA

Nebraska Legend
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2007
Growing up white has provided me privileges that minorities never had.
So.

We can never create a society in which everyone starts at the same place or ends at the same place.

And attempting to enforce “equality of outcome“ would create a horribly evil situation.

The best we can ever do is: Equality of opportunity.

TampaBaySkers

Offensive Coordinator
Oct 30, 2010
If you have a clear mind, it’s easy to see that LA and Scope are more rational than 100% of the others on this board. Including me.
I’m glad you can admit that you’re irrational.. that’s a great first step to improving your life.

TampaBaySkers

Offensive Coordinator
Oct 30, 2010
College has become one giant clown show. Tell your kids to stick to STEM degrees or trade school. Let’s weed out these loser “professors.”

Laner2

Defensive Coordinator
Dec 27, 2007
The Hurtling Moons of Barsoom
Wishing they were bullets I’m sure. And let’s be honest. You don’t have the act scores to even get into the class.
Silly Leftie. I don't want to hurt Lefties, just annoy them. I may or may not have the scores to get into the class, but I do have your Prius. While you were getting your gluten-free soy latte from Starbucks I plugged my USB charger into it and drove away.

Why all the Boy's Life mags in the back seat?

Hawkins63

Redshirt Freshman
Jan 29, 2018
Silly Leftie. I don't want to hurt Lefties, just annoy them. I may or may not have the scores to get into the class, but I do have your Prius. While you were getting your gluten-free soy latte from Starbucks I plugged my USB charger into it and drove away.

Why all the Boy's Life mags in the back seat?
I drive a Mazda SUV. I don’t drink coffee and can count on one hand how many times I have been in a Starbucks. I don’t know what Boys Life magazine is but it’s pretty obvious you do.

Nebraska Power

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Birmingham, AL
College has become one giant clown show. Tell your kids to stick to STEM degrees or trade school. Let’s weed out these loser “professors.”
It really is sad what is going on at University’s. Even in Alabama, maybe the most red state in the union, they are liberal. My boys went to different Universities in this state, and both had a very Liberal agenda. Luckily I raised them properly. Instead of crying and playing the victim card. I taught them to beat those clowns. Just play the game and pretend like you agree with them. That way they can get a good grade and not hurt their future prospects. But they still keep to their Libertarian/Conservative upbringing. Is it right? Is it fair? Hell no. But right and fair have nothing to do in anything but in a liberal utopia. And I think it is hilarious those Liberals think they are actually “getting through” to these students. LOL

FuzzyFreddy

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 28, 2012
It really is sad what is going on at University’s. Even in Alabama, maybe the most red state in the union, they are liberal. My boys went to different Universities in this state, and both had a very Liberal agenda. Luckily I raised them properly. Instead of crying and playing the victim card. I taught them to beat those clowns. Just play the game and pretend like you agree with them. That way they can get a good grade and not hurt their future prospects. But they still keep to their Libertarian/Conservative upbringing. Is it right? Is it fair? Hell no. But right and fair have nothing to do in anything but in a liberal utopia. And I think it is hilarious those Liberals think they are actually “getting through” to these students. LOL
It's disgusting all the way. Even Jesuit universities pushed candidates that were pro-abortion.

tarheelhusker

Offensive Coordinator
Mar 28, 2003
Blood on the Tracks
www.nsa.gov
Frankie the Argentinian Markist hands out the Sacrament of Christ to abortionists. He doesn’t care, he’s a false prophet.

ps. Full disclosure, I am a Catholic AND “An Angry White Man“ And damn proud of it…of course I’m a proud, conservative American of Irish & Sicilian heritage. Proud to live in this great country…ever notice the scumbags that despise America NEVER leave?!

Reactions: Laner2

Lincoln100

Assistant Head Coach
Jun 16, 2010
No. I’m a white guy and I witness angry white men on a daily basis. They are mostly entitled pricks who can’t come to terms that they are slowly becoming a minority in this country. Hence making them angrier and more desperate.
If you would just be able to read their order back to them correctly, the first time, I bet the issue would be resolved. Definitely more of a you problem.