ADVERTISEMENT

Kansas is 5-0

Iowa States kicker may get replaced by a soccer player from the girls team by this time next week. Man was that last miss horrible. We got to witness "the yips" in real time today.
Campbell was an idiot for trusting the kicker instead of going for it on fourth and less than a yard.

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
ISU totally lost that game. I like Leipold and think he’d be a great fit here, but if he wants to slum it in Kansas the rest of his life, good for him.

Reactions: ssmill777 and Hford
Y'all ain't getting LL
LL-Cool-J-window.gif

Not sure how much it would matter but LL will probably like what he has coming back next year..Jalon Daniels (QB) along with other skill position players and key defensive pieces not to mention transfers/recruits from the momentum generated this year..staying at KU with perhaps an enhanced contract would be a smart and safe move

Reactions: zrob
Not sure how much it would matter but LL will probably like what he has coming back next year..Jalon Daniels (QB) along with other skill position players and key defensive pieces not to mention transfers/recruits from the momentum generated this year..staying at KU with perhaps an enhanced contract would be a smart and safe move
He can literally take those kids with him if he wants....

NU has every bit the talent of KU if not loads more. We’ve just had $h!t coaching. LL with our current roster could do everything he’s doing at KU and more.

the reality is the BIG is more stable than the Big 12 and NU has more money than KU. If NU wants LL they’ll get him. And if they don’t it will be because it isn’t about the money for LL. But at the end of the day money talks, and if NU offers him $7M compared to his current $3M he’s going to listen.

NU has every bit the talent of KU if not loads more. We’ve just had $h!t coaching. LL with our current roster could do everything he’s doing at KU and more.

the reality is the BIG is more stable than the Big 12 and NU has more money than KU. If NU wants LL they’ll get him. And if they don’t it will be because it isn’t about the money for LL. But at the end of the day money talks, and if NU offers him $7M compared to his current $3M he’s going to listen.
My hope is that he thinks of himself as a coach that wants to climb to the pinnacle of college football. He already has plenty of money, so I doubt that's his motivation.

When you win big at Nebraska, you are among the greats. When you win a bunch at Kansas in the Big 12, you are the tallest midget. #truth.

It will not be 3 mil for long

Reactions: dinglefritz
ISU totally lost that game. I like Leipold and think he’d be a great fit here, but if he wants to slum it in Kansas the rest of his life, good for him.
No pressure in Kansas. If he wins 6-7 games a year and takes them to bowl games, he's probably got a job there for as long as he wants.

this is starting to remind me of when UCF fans were confident Frost would never leave.

the reality is, they always leave. Meyer leaves Utah, Saban leaves Michigan State.

im sure LL has said some pretty words about the program, why wouldn’t he? in what situation would anyone currently having success under a contract say “yeah, I’m just waiting for a better gig to come along but it’s alright here for now”?

kansas fans should be grateful for having him while they do. he very well may not come here, but Kansas will never be a destination job. successful coaches are not normal people. They have gotten to this point in their life by knowing they can succeed at every level they’ve tried, and you can’t kid yourself into thinking a guy who won multiple NCs in lower levels doesnt think he’s capable of the same in P5.

He took the Kansas job not to stay, but to show everyone “look, I made these losers competitive again. bring every ****ing brinks truck you have and I’ll give you the same”

Reactions: BleedRed78
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT