ADVERTISEMENT

Kansas in now 2-1.....is Nebraska really worse then Kansas?

Dadmaster

Walk On
Dec 18, 2017
Kansas has now beaten Rutgers and Central Michigan.......Nebraska has lost to Colorado and Troy....is this Nebraska team destined to be a door mat all season?

Reactions: CBOYZ CAT
Don’t jump off a cliff. Nebraska is not worse than Kansas. They beat Rutgers. They absolutely suck
I am not jumping off a cliff.....just curious and concerned over what appears to be some coaching issues (player management) and that this may be a long very unsatisfying and brutal season

Kansas has now beaten Rutgers and Central Michigan.......Nebraska has lost to Colorado and Troy....is this Nebraska team destined to be a door mat all season?

Gee Dadmaster you have just blown my mind. I am spending my entire week writing no less than 10 pages single spaced a thesis that hopefully will put to bed the question on everyones' minds: "Who Is the better team after 2 games into the 2018 Season? Is it Kansas or Nebraska?" I for one can't wait to see what I find out.

Right now, until they can prove it, Nebraska's not better than anyone. Doesn't seem like Kansas is making the huge mistakes like Nebraska is making.

Come on guys, please remember this is year 1 under Frost. I think we have gotten so used to losing and wanting to point blame that it’s become a habit. We got the right coach under Frost. We didn’t even have our starting QB today and we are only 2 games into a new offense and defense. We knew this season could be rough and knew we would struggle. I think more then a few, for some reason, expected instant success...like Frost would have us playing completely mistake free, scoring nto the 50s and 60s and shutting ever opponent down. I’m still excited for our future and the direction of this program. This season is year one and I won’t take much from it. Plus side, we definitely got a game changer in Maurice Washington. He is definitely legit and true game changer. We also have that in Martinez. Our future does look good.

Does not matter how many stars a team has if they make mistakes over and over and do not play as a team!

Reactions: F5Tornado
Gee Dadmaster you have just blown my mind. I am spending my entire week writing no less than 10 pages single spaced a thesis that hopefully will put to bed the question on everyones' minds: "Who Is the better team after 2 games into the 2018 Season? Is it Kansas or Nebraska?" I for one can't wait to see what I find out.
if it takes you 10 pages...single spaced....to figure it out ...you have bigger issues then the husker defensive backs do.

Well, I hope we can win a few more but if you can get a chance to catch some of our games, watch Pooka William's, our freshman RB. He is SPECTACULAR!

At very least, we proved we belong in the B1G over Rutgers!!! ;)

Keep your heads up guys.

Well, I hope we can win a few more but if you can get a chance to catch some of our games, watch Pooka William's, our freshman RB. He is SPECTACULAR!

At very least, we proved we belong in the B1G over Rutgers!!! ;)

Keep your heads up guys.

No thanks, I’d take Maurice Washington over Pooka Williams in a heart beat. M Washington is a lot better and will be a better RB when it’s all said and done too.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT