ADVERTISEMENT

Kaden Helms

OBVIOUSLY coaching is THE MAJOR problem in Lincoln, and I have never said otherwise.
well PelinitheCrutch don’t you think the Omaha kids and their families see this along with the best players leaving yearly?? It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out why kids haven’t picked NU in Omaha. You don’t have to stir a kid anyone they can see what’s going on 👍🏻

well PelinitheCrutch don’t you think the Omaha kids and their families see this along with the best players leaving yearly?? It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out why kids haven’t picked NU in Omaha. You don’t have to stir a kid anyone they can see what’s going on 👍🏻

You and your man crush may have issues with Nebraska football, but Nebraska is still a great place to play football. Why do you think Nebraska still has Top 20 recruiting classes year and after year? Everyone and their dog knows Nebraska has struggled on the field recently and you can use that to justify the actions of CJ if you want, whatever makes you feel better. But let's stop acting like that is all that is going on here. These kids have schools in their top groups like Mizzou and Iowa that have never won anything. Schools like Florida State and Tennessee that have ben even worse than Nebraska and schools like Iowa and Tennessee going through massive scandals. Hmmm..

You and your man crush may have issues with Nebraska football, but Nebraska is still a great place to play football. Why do you think Nebraska still has Top 20 recruiting classes year and after year? Everyone and their dog knows Nebraska has struggled on the field recently and you can use that to justify the actions of CJ if you want, whatever makes you feel better. But let's stop acting like that is all that is going on here. These kids have schools in their top groups like Mizzou and Iowa that have never won anything. Schools like Florida State and Tennessee that have ben even worse than Nebraska and schools like Iowa and Tennessee going through massive scandals. Hmmm..
well the kids that live here can see what’s going on in the media regularly-I’m not
sure what they see from other schools - Tennessee is the SEC- Mizzou is the SEC automatically they gonna get a look - parents and kids will do their investigations they’re not dumb people waiting on a former player to stir them in the right direction families make their on decisions- you guys don’t give these families enough credit - Iowa puts lots of guys in the pros yearly no they’re not winning championships but they go to bowls and have all conference players- I think Iowa had a total of 8 guys on the first and 2nd team and the player of the year on Defense last year but when you are an obsessed fan you don’t see the good in other schools -kids can see that

He wants to get out of state but he's going to Norman? Wow. I've been there for games, and for business with nothing going on. Its a dump, as is most of Oklahoma.
He found a nice way to tell Frost he has zero interest in playing for him.

Yes, that's why I said I wouldn't blame him if he wanted to go to ISU for football reasons. But when he says he's not interested in Nebraska only because he wants to experience living somewhere different, it makes no sense that he would be interested in living in Ames, Iowa for the next 4-5 years. And Norman, Oklahoma isn't much of a different experience either.

Which makes me believe he just gave Frost a polite excuse, rather than tell him he's not interested because Nebraska sucks right now.
Winner!

well the kids that live here can see what’s going on in the media regularly-I’m not
sure what they see from other schools - Tennessee is the SEC- Mizzou is the SEC automatically they gonna get a look - parents and kids will do their investigations they’re not dumb people waiting on a former player to stir them in the right direction families make their on decisions- you guys don’t give these families enough credit - Iowa puts lots of guys in the pros yearly no they’re not winning championships but they go to bowls and have all conference players- I think Iowa had a total of 8 guys on the first and 2nd team and the player of the year on Defense last year but when you are an obsessed fan you don’t see the good in other schools -kids can see that

Interesting that you can rattle off how many All-Conference players Iowa has, but don't seem to know the basics of Nebraska and even Clester Johnson. Very interesting.

Interesting that you can rattle off how many All-Conference players Iowa has, but don't seem to know the basics of Nebraska and even Clester Johnson. Very interesting.
I know everything Nebraska and these things are basic research my brother- who doesn’t look up Big 10 all conference you’re not a fan if you don’t know this stuff- what I do know is NU has been notoriously missing from those teams. I know that CTB should be first team this year if we win- you don’t get conference awards when your team is under .500 yearly

sorry bro if I’m speaking too fast 💨 for you 😂😂 after today I will go incognito so get all your questions in!!

Ok - so I had a few spare minutes today because we are doing some practice tests for the Staar Test down here.

Anyway did a little Twitter research and found something interesting.

things aren’t always as we see them.

not related to the Salts brothers.

Ok - so I had a few spare minutes today because we are doing some practice tests for the Staar Test down here.

Damn. I had to grade those STAAR tests one year through the ETS. Tedious doesn't begin to describe having to read those. A lot like reading this thread, actually. Arg.

Reactions: Tuco Salamanca

Go on...

As far as I want to go. Anything else could get me a vacay from the site.

giphy.gif.cf.gif

Reactions: scarletred
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT