ADVERTISEMENT

Kaden Helms

Ha ha ha you just went big city. Good gravy, any credibility you had just vanished like a fart in a tornado.
Might I suggest quitting while you are behind?
I can always tell a Farmer- when it comes to what goes on in Omaha Clueless- gotta be a farmer!

I can always tell a Farmer- when it comes to what goes on in Omaha Clueless- gotta be a farmer!
And we can always tell a "big city" kid cause they cant form a complete sentence.. Gotta be another ignorent city slicker....Does that sound as judgemental as yours does? Im pretty sure I could ask 100 people name me 50 big cities and Omaha would'nt come up in any of them..but you keep doing you Big Time

Reactions: Spectrumalaska
And we can always tell a "big city" kid cause they cant form a complete sentence.. Gotta be another ignorent city slicker....Does that sound as judgemental as yours does? Im pretty sure I could ask 100 people name me 50 big cities and Omaha would'nt come up in any of them..but you keep doing you Big Time

The tools are coming from everywhere.
Another "old" account returned from years ago.
Gets into it with Tuco.
Can't spell, or write.

Calls Tuco a redneck, priceless!!!!!

again until you have some facts and have actually spoke to the man STFU people are gonna always create their on narrative and that’s what you’re doing I actually spoke with him so please spare me you’re clueless- btw his son committed way before the scandal —did the research and it’s all good- 6-2 I believe they went so I don’t think the scandal was that much of an issue- take your rose colored glasses off and look at the facts
Honestly I don’t know one way or another what CJ is or is not doing... but I’m going to nitpick here, you keep telling everyone to come with “facts” yet where are your facts? The sole fact of you saying you know someone or spoke with them does not make it fact, facts include verifiable DATA points, soo that’s my first issue, second issue is for someone who claims to know CJ so well you kind of shot your self in the foot by saying you researched when his kid committed, you may not have known the date, but if you knew him as well as you try to paint that picture, you would have known at a minimum that his kid committed either before, during or after all that scandal.... I’m just pointing out the details I picked up from reading all your stuff 🤷🏻‍♂️

Honestly I don’t know one way or another what CJ is or is not doing... but I’m going to nitpick here, you keep telling everyone to come with “facts” yet where are your facts? The sole fact of you saying you know someone or spoke with them does not make it fact, facts include verifiable DATA points, soo that’s my first issue, second issue is for someone who claims to know CJ so well you kind of shot your self in the foot by saying you researched when his kid committed, you may not have known the date, but if you knew him as well as you try to paint that picture, you would have known at a minimum that his kid committed either before, during or after all that scandal.... I’m just pointing out the details I picked up from reading all your stuff 🤷🏻‍♂️
CJ’s son committed way before any Iowa racial issues you just didn’t get it. When you talk to a man directly and know him that’s facts to me. When you know details about what goes on that’s facts to me. The ultimate point on this site is you can create what narratives you want but the truth remains all issues in Lincoln start in Lincoln not some former player.

And Tuco lives in the 4th largest CITY in the country, which makes it even more ridiculous.
and it is also a fact that TUCO talks outta his ass and doesn’t know crap about what he speaks in regards to what kids do in Omaha. I can tell no one knows the relationships between parents and kids it’s all speculation but keep on keeping on its entertainment. Btw I love the grammar police it’s cute 😂😂😂

The tools are coming from everywhere.
Another "old" account returned from years ago.
Gets into it with Tuco.
Can't spell, or write.

Calls Tuco a redneck, priceless!!!!!
Btw rednecks are everywhere not just on a farm!! Have a great day

CJ’s son committed way before any Iowa racial issues you just didn’t get it. When you talk to a man directly and know him that’s facts to me. When you know details about what goes on that’s facts to me. The ultimate point on this site is you can create what narratives you want but the truth remains all issues in Lincoln start in Lincoln not some former player.
I think you completely missed the point of what I was getting to in my post. My point was, none of what you’re saying is actually verifiable, for example I could just as easily say I personally know you, and talked with you about this, I could also say that you told me you didn’t know CJ and you just wanted to stir the pot, just because I say I know you and talked to you doesn’t make it fact now does it? the reason why one narrative seems to have more “believers“ than your narrative is because of what is being seen, it doesn’t make that narrative a fact, it just makes it slightly more Plausible...

Reactions: Tuco Salamanca
I think you completely missed the point of what I was getting to in my post. My point was, none of what you’re saying is actually verifiable, for example I could just as easily say I personally know you, and talked with you about this, I could also say that you told me you didn’t know CJ and you just wanted to stir the pot, just because I say I know you and talked to you doesn’t make it fact now does it? the reason why one narrative seems to have more “believers“ than your narrative is because of what is being seen, it doesn’t make that narrative a fact, it just makes it slightly more Plausible...
😂😂😂 I’ll tell you this in a court of law I can raise my right hand and without shadow of doubt verify and discuss what I know and sleep good at night knowing I told the truth- but on the other hand you have all this “speculation” based on what’s been seen?? Just because kids are making their choice to go to winning schools don’t mean that’s CJ’a fault- fact remains CJ coached Zavier Betts- Jaylin Bradley- AJ Forbes walk on- CJ Lillencamp walk on all went to NU so this pokes serious holes in an argument about him “stirring” kids away it’s a silly argument and untrue but again believe what you want! 😉

😂😂😂 I’ll tell you this in a court of law I can raise my right hand and without shadow of doubt verify and discuss what I know and sleep good at night knowing I told the truth- but on the other hand you have all this “speculation” based on what’s been seen?? Just because kids are making their choice to go to winning schools don’t mean that’s CJ’a fault- fact remains CJ coached Zavier Betts- Jaylin Bradley- AJ Forbes walk on- CJ Lillencamp walk on all went to NU so this pokes serious holes in an argument about him “stirring” kids away it’s a silly argument and untrue but again believe what you want! 😉
Yes, I would give coach CJ the benefit of the doubt, Nebraska has been terrible and made no real coaching changes, so IMHO, it's understandable. This season is Frost last chance IMHO, or the wheels will completely fall off.

That’s great, and very true in the court of law you can do that, however, as you so graciously pointed out earlier, we are in an anonymous online message board 😉... there is no swearing in for testimony here, and that’s all to my point... I’m just trying to help you understand why so many think one way vs the other, the perceived facts of a lot of his kids going else where in a time of need for our program is a bit damning... yes I get the concept of kids going to winning programs, or wanting a change of scenery so I don’t argue one way or the other... I argue that you can’t label unverifiable data, as facts, especially since there is no swearing in 🤷🏻‍♂️

again until you have some facts and have actually spoke to the man STFU people are gonna always create their on narrative and that’s what you’re doing I actually spoke with him so please spare me you’re clueless- btw his son committed way before the scandal —did the research and it’s all good- 6-2 I believe they went so I don’t think the scandal was that much of an issue- take your rose colored glasses off and look at the facts

“Rose colored glasses”. WTF are you even taking about?

And nice "research". Keagan Johnson committed May 6. Doyle was placed on leave June 6. Clueless as usual.

Yes, I would give coach CJ the benefit of the doubt, Nebraska has been terrible and made no real coaching changes, so IMHO, it's understandable. This season is Frost last chance IMHO, or the wheels will completely fall off.

I agree "coach" CJ can do whatever he wants. While we all wish former players would want what's best for the program and would want to see Nebraska successful, the man is an adult and has his own priorities. He has made his displeasure with everything currently related to Nebraska football very clear and he has the right to do so. He is also making it very clear to area athletes, that look up to him, that he believes they are better off somewhere else, which again he has every right to do. It is what it is. As far as staff changes go, it was reported that getting rid of Walters actually really hurt us with Keagan Johnson, but if we are being honest he just took the best offer he had that wasn't Nebraska.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tuco Salamanca
I agree "coach" CJ can do whatever he wants. While we all wish former players would want what's best for the program and would want to see Nebraska successful, the man is an adult and has his own priorities. He has made his displeasure with everything currently related to Nebraska football very clear and he has the right to do so. He is also making it very clear to area athletes, that look up to him, that he believes they are better off somewhere else, which again he has every right to do. It is what it is. As far as staff changes go, it was reported that getting rid of Walters actually really hurt us with Keagan Johnson, but if we are being honest he just took the best offer he had that wasn't Nebraska.
And the evidence you provide for "He is also making it very clear to area athletes, that look up to him, that he believes they are better off somewhere else"??

Any evidence for "He has made his displeasure with everything currently related to Nebraska football very clear"??

You are trying too hard. Not sure why this bothers you so much.

And the evidence you provide for "He is also making it very clear to area athletes, that look up to him, that he believes they are better off somewhere else"??

Any evidence for "He has made his displeasure with everything currently related to Nebraska football very clear"??

First it was understandable because we suck and haven't fired enough coaches, now you want evidence it is even happening. Pick a lane.

Sorry your honor, I don't have nay signed affidavits to show you if that's what you mean. Clester isn't exactly hiding his disapproval and this isn't exactly a secret. You can fall wherever you want form it's fine because we suck, to it's all a giant made up conspiracy.

You are trying too hard. Not sure why this bothers you so much.
trying hard that’s laughable- I think this is a great conversation I get to see the narratives all along talking to the parties involved- kids in Omaha are smarter than what you give them credit for- put yourself in their position- you stay home and fight for a school that as long as they’ve been aware of college football have not been good or go to a place rather you believe is good or have tradition they believe will go to bowls and potentially have a shot to develop their skills and go pro- that’s the reality it’s not about being a fan it’s their livelihoods- no fan or parents will be at the school while they go to class or practice - all along the fans and players are not happy with the direction of the program - it’s all in the media for them see how fans are upset with where we are and you want the kid to go there and be a part of that it sounds quite selfish- kids will pick what they feel what’s best for their career not what fans think- when they are sitting home during bowl season no fan will be around praising and consoling them then no!! The last 4 years says nothing to these kids about progress and even you have to admit that

First it was understandable because we suck and haven't fired enough coaches, now you want evidence it is even happening. Pick a lane.

Sorry your honor, I don't have nay signed affidavits to show you if that's what you mean. Clester isn't exactly hiding his disapproval and this isn't exactly a secret. You can fall wherever you want form it's fine because we suck, to it's all a giant made up conspiracy.
You're the one make claims that's not due to Nebraska sucking but something more nefarious.

That’s great, and very true in the court of law you can do that, however, as you so graciously pointed out earlier, we are in an anonymous online message board 😉... there is no swearing in for testimony here, and that’s all to my point... I’m just trying to help you understand why so many think one way vs the other, the perceived facts of a lot of his kids going else where in a time of need for our program is a bit damning... yes I get the concept of kids going to winning programs, or wanting a change of scenery so I don’t argue one way or the other... I argue that you can’t label unverifiable data, as facts, especially since there is no swearing in 🤷🏻‍♂️
I agree with you here! But you can’t always go with what everyone thinks- did you see what happened at the White House in January? Have you heard of Jones Town, Heavens Gate or David K. In Waco Texas - you can’t always believe what everyone thinks especially if you have never heard the man say he had anything against the program- I know he still hangs with his Husker buddies- has spoke to Scott numerous times along with his former coach Ron Brown Kenny Whilhite and others he can still walk through the doors head held high because at the end of the day he was on 5 big 8 championship teams and 2 national championship teams - that’s what people forget about the work that has been put in- the real parties know these kids do what they want not what he wants that’s giving him way too much power and that’s just not the case

His stock is skyrocketing. I doubt we land both Riley and Helms. Which of the two do you think we land and which one has more potential.

Out of all the crazy threads on this site - and there have been some bat $hit crazy ones - this might be right towards the top of bat $hit craziest.

Not a shot at the OP. Just an observation.

Now let's continue with your regular scheduled programming.

You're the one make claims that's not due to Nebraska sucking but something more nefarious.

No I am not. It isn't an either/or situation. Yes, Scott Frost has laid an egg at Nebraska and yes Clester Johnson is pushing the kids he has influence over away from Nebraska, I wish both weren't happening, but here we are.

No I am not. It isn't an either/or situation. Yes, Scott Frost has laid an egg at Nebraska and yes Clester Johnson is pushing the kids he has influence over away from Nebraska, I wish both weren't happening, but here we are.
#fakenews but proceed with it!

trying hard that’s laughable- I think this is a great conversation I get to see the narratives all along talking to the parties involved- kids in Omaha are smarter than what you give them credit for- put yourself in their position- you stay home and fight for a school that as long as they’ve been aware of college football have not been good or go to a place rather you believe is good or have tradition they believe will go to bowls and potentially have a shot to develop their skills and go pro- that’s the reality it’s not about being a fan it’s their livelihoods- no fan or parents will be at the school while they go to class or practice - all along the fans and players are not happy with the direction of the program - it’s all in the media for them see how fans are upset with where we are and you want the kid to go there and be a part of that it sounds quite selfish- kids will pick what they feel what’s best for their career not what fans think- when they are sitting home during bowl season no fan will be around praising and consoling them then no!! The last 4 years says nothing to these kids about progress and even you have to admit that
Yes, and again, you are trying too hard. You might want to reread my first post as it looks like I’m the one who started this back and forth. All you’ve done this entire thread is agree with that post.

And get over yourself.

Reactions: headcard
Yes, and again, you are trying too hard. You might want to reread my first post as it looks like I’m the one who started this back and forth. All you’ve done this entire thread is agree with that post.

And get over yourself.
don’t respond then—
I care because I know the truth - you don’t want to hear it because it goes against the grain so you go ahead and live in your echo chamber make sense for some on here who need an excuse why things are bad in Lincoln point at what you think the cause is - I don’t think CJ causes fumbles throws interceptions and don’t win games - that’s the cause of kids not going - not some fake beef with Scott Frost that’s ridiculous

Winning will solve the issues with Omaha recruiting. You want to close the borders you have to win more games.
This my friend is the truest thing I’ve seen on the site!! When you win kids want to go there plain and simple!!!! For you Tuco the grammar police guy! I like you 😂

Last edited:
Actually, not one long sentence, because there are zero periods in any of his posts. Just one long rambling.
well it’s cool focus on the grammar and punctuations I’ll just keep kicking the facts!! I know the grammar is a deflection from what the reality is 👍🏻 Kids want to see a team win! Go to bowls - see guys go pro! Have a winning record! Not see the best players leave year after year! Etc.

don’t respond then—
I care because I know the truth - you don’t want to hear it because it goes against the grain so you go ahead and live in your echo chamber make sense for some on here who need an excuse why things are bad in Lincoln point at what you think the cause is - I don’t think CJ causes fumbles throws interceptions and don’t win games - that’s the cause of kids not going - not some fake beef with Scott Frost that’s ridiculous
Just annoying. Time to grow up kid.

Reactions: headcard
Just annoying. Time to grow up kid.
I’m honestly rooting for Coach Frost to get some discipline on the field and in the program in general- guys gotta lose their jobs for making mistakes- you can’t just keep fumbling having bad special teams throwing interceptions- making mistakes at key moments that’s discipline- Coaches have to be held accountable for what they put on the field let’s see what happens this year

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT