ADVERTISEMENT

Kaden Helms

Evidence. Clearly you aren’t as in that loop as you think. Chester has a lot of pull with a group of kids making college choices right now and is actively working them not to consider
Nebraska. That has nothing to do with his kids or what is best for him. It is petty, childish BS. There really is no two ways about that.
And how do you know this? Because you’re a damn liar

Evidence. Clearly you aren’t as in that loop as you think. Chester has a lot of pull with a group of kids making college choices right now and is actively working them not to consider
Nebraska. That has nothing to do with his kids or what is best for him. It is petty, childish BS. There really is no two ways about that.
I can’t believe people come on here and actively just make shit up no evidence, just all in there heads this guy is doing this haven’t spoke to him don’t know anyone he knows- he’s just going to all the kids and their parents telling them not to go to Nebraska insane

I can’t believe people come on here and actively just make shit up no evidence, just all in there heads this guy is doing this haven’t spoke to him don’t know anyone he knows- he’s just going to all the kids and their parents telling them not to go to Nebraska insane
Punctuation is hard.

is this from personal experience if you went to sylvan then I don’t think they would want your endorsement
man stick to fictional Breaking Bad characters like the rest of these clowns 🤡 on here! A place you can come and be someone else 😂😂😂

He is clearly not helping Nebraska get players.
My oldest daughter is involved in coaching, at the HS club level, and if a player shows interest in her Alma Mater, she will always tell both the good and the bad, but at no point will any of those players take from the discussion that the school would be a bad place for them to go, or even discourage them from pursuing that school.

I get the feeling the elder Johnson is using his children's perceived snub to both bad mouth the program and discourage the players he knows from pursuing Nebraska.
btw Tuco this is the worst crock of BS I’ve ever read on a site!! Who says I suspect the elder Johnson is doing this and actually believe it 😂😂😂 again this is fantasy island on this site!! Let’s just make up a rumor and see if it sticks!! And if you have a daughter old enough to coach high school that means your ass is old and you know better than just to start rumors! But you can do that because you’re on a site and no one knows who you really are- this is what women do get together and talk about other women! Why don’t you discuss the purse and jewelry you want to buy also 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
man stick to fictional Breaking Bad characters like the rest of these clowns 🤡 on here! A place you can come and be someone else 😂😂😂
So your parents named you Da98734? Were you like a test tube baby? Or is that the identity of the sperm donor from the sperm bank?
It’s an anonymous message board, everyone is pretending to be somebody they are not.

You seem to be all up in your feelings because someone called you out for your inability to form a sentence and a weird, and somewhat creepy, admiration of Clester Johnson.

Last edited:
btw Tuco this is the worst crock of BS I’ve ever read on a site!! Who says I suspect the elder Johnson is doing this and actually believe it 😂😂😂 again this is fantasy island on this site!! Let’s just make up a rumor and see if it sticks!! You are worse than your high school daughter you described for saying this crap 💩
Does Clester like that you are on his tip 24/7?

that’s all I needed to know!! When you said we’re all anonymous- basically saying I can make up and create what I want that’s says it all- good bye clown 🤡
Like I asked, is Da98734 your given name? The answer is no. So you, like the rest of us, are anonymous.

Last edited:
I might need to ask someone from sylvan for the word that defines your posts.
You are on an anonymous message board, with a board identity that is fictitious, you post as if you are best friends with someone. A point no one can verify, well, because the board is anonymous.
Then you call people out for having fictitious names and making stuff up? Why, because it doesn’t follow your opinion of Clester Johnson?

Like I asked, is Da98734 your given name? The answer is no. So you, like the rest of us, are anonymous.
but I unlike you don’t make shit up put it out there and believe it- somewhere in your life it will come back 😉😉😉

but I unlike you don’t make shit up put it out there and believe it- somewhere in your life it will come back 😉😉😉
You believe what you believe. I could just as easily say you are full of shit and if I asked Clester Johnson he would have no idea who you are. See how that works?

You believe what you believe. I could just as easily say you are full of shit and if I asked Clester Johnson he would have no idea who you are. See how that works?
all I’m saying TUCO you don’t know that guy, how he thinks or what he said to any kids in Omaha so just don’t make shit up it’s ridiculous dumb asses actually believe this crap you put on here!

A member of the 95 team told me that Clester had some kind of issue with Frost and wasn't a fan of him, dating back to the year Frost redshirted. For whatever reason, I don't know or care. The former player would not elaborate. He did say it had nothing to do with the LP incident, so I have no clue.
Frost wasn't received very well when he transferred back here because he originally snubbed us and the fact that he was too cocky and arrogant for his own good and had a habit of rubbing everyone the wrong way was a big part.

Reactions: baseball31ne
Frost wasn't received very well when he transferred back here because he originally snubbed us and the fact that he was too cocky and arrogant for his own good and had a habit of rubbing everyone the wrong way was a big part.
And you actually believe this crap? A member? This crap is phony bologna

I don’t know so I wouldn’t create it be an adult that’s all
I don’t know what you are saying.

so I will post my original comment. Where I stated my opinion. I even included words like “ I get the feeling” and “perceived”, which clarifies opinion from fact.

I wrote he is clearly not helping Nebraska get players. That is an opinion based on the fact that several top omaha metro players, some from West, are not coming to Lincoln to play for the Huskers.
Then I wrote that “I get the feeling” the elder Johnson is using the “perceived” snub to detour kids from Nebraska.

If others want to share that opinion, that is on them. I, unlike you, never claimed to have some sort of unverifiable inside info or unverifiable relationship with anyone. I stated my opinion that is all.

I do have friends that are football coaches both at the high school level and the college level, and when I post info I have learned from them, I realize there will be people who don’t believe it or me. That is on them. I am not going to call them 🤡 or liars because they don’t believe something. Again because it is an anonymous message board.

If you are going to take anything someone may write so personally, you may want to avoid posts about Clester Johnson or players that he is associated with. Not everyone is going to share your opinion of the man.

peace

He is clearly not helping Nebraska get players.
My oldest daughter is involved in coaching, at the HS club level, and if a player shows interest in her Alma Mater, she will always tell both the good and the bad, but at no point will any of those players take from the discussion that the school would be a bad place for them to go, or even discourage them from pursuing that school.

I get the feeling the elder Johnson is using his children's perceived snub to both bad mouth the program and discourage the players he knows from pursuing Nebraska.

I don’t know what you are saying.

so I will post my original comment. Where I stated my opinion. I even included words like “ I get the feeling” and “perceived”, which clarifies opinion from fact.

I wrote he is clearly not helping Nebraska get players. That is an opinion based on the fact that several top omaha metro players, some from West, are not coming to Lincoln to play for the Huskers.
Then I wrote that “I get the feeling” the elder Johnson is using the “perceived” snub to detour kids from Nebraska.

If others want to share that opinion, that is on them. I, unlike you, never claimed to have some sort of unverifiable inside info or unverifiable relationship with anyone. I stated my opinion that is all.

I do have friends that are football coaches both at the high school level and the college level, and when I post info I have learned from them, I realize there will be people who don’t believe it or me. That is on them. I am not going to call them 🤡 or liars because they don’t believe something. Again because it is an anonymous message board.

If you are going to take anything someone may write so personally, you may want to avoid posts about Clester Johnson or players that he is associated with. Not everyone is going to share your opinion of the man.

peace
I’ll jus say this as a person who knows Clester personally it’s ridiculous to think he would try to guide such a personal family matter to decide what college a kid wants to go- it is out of his character to go to families or kids and direct them away from NU because his kids didn’t get scholarships? Come on - he laughs at that kind of stuff- and believe me if he was actually doing that families and friends would say something, you don’t get respect for trying to guide a personal matter- don’t go there because I don’t like Scott Frost come on!!! That guy has plenty to do than try to get kids not to go to a school he help win championships on and clearly still is apart of despite what you think

That is all pretty well known and that sort of dynamic exists on every team. This deal with CJ is a whole different dynamic altogether. I have spoken to a couple people that should know and they believe he is absolutely a huge part of pushing this group of Omaha kids away from Lincoln. To be fair, this is just what they are hearing and what they think, they haven’t been part of CJ’s conversations or anything like that. Your own kid needs to make his own decisions that are best for him, but pushing other kids away is pretty messed up.

That is all pretty well known and that sort of dynamic exists on every team. This deal with CJ is a whole different dynamic altogether. I have spoken to a couple people that should know and they believe he is absolutely a huge part of pushing this group of Omaha kids away from Lincoln. To be fair, this is just what they are hearing and what they think, they haven’t been part of CJ’s conversations or anything like that. Your own kid needs to make his own decisions that are best for him, but pushing other kids away is pretty messed up.
this is absolutely a lie - and there is no one in Omaha saying he is pushing kids away that is a lie- Clester don’t talk to families about their college decision - he doesn’t know Jackson Woods or Dickerson obviously he knows Ducker- Riley and Helms but by know means does he talk to their parents about not going to NU- he did coach Zavier Betts and Jaylin Bradley and CJ Lilienkamp and AJ Forbes they all went to Nebraska- his son made his own choice not to go to NU due to the uncertainty of where the program was going - if people can’t understand that they never will plan and simple

this is absolutely a lie - and there is no one in Omaha saying he is pushing kids away that is a lie- Clester don’t talk to families about their college decision - he doesn’t know Jackson Woods or Dickerson obviously he knows Ducker- Riley and Helms but by know means does he talk to their parents about not going to NU- he did coach Zavier Betts and Jaylin Bradley and CJ Lilienkamp and AJ Forbes they all went to Nebraska- his son made his own choice not to go to NU due to the uncertainty of where the program was going - if people can’t understand that they never will plan and simple

Shut up already. You clearly don’t have a clue, yet you keep ranting like a crazy person about this. He has known all those kids for a long time. They train together, play together in the summer, etc. And no one in Omaha is saying it? GTFO, that’s where it’s coming from people in Omaha that do know.

Why do you, someone who knows nothing and has never contributed a thing to this board, think you should come here are start calling people that actually do contribute liars? Because the voices in your head say so? Because once you saw CJ at a youth game and he seemed nice? (BTW your obsession with him is pretty dame creepy). Might be time to head back to Sylvan

Shut up already. You clearly don’t have a clue, yet you keep ranting like a crazy person about this. He has known all those kids for a long time. They train together, play together in the summer, etc. And no one in Omaha is saying it? GTFO, that’s where it’s coming from people in Omaha that do know.

Why do you, someone who knows nothing and has never contributed a thing to this board, think you should come here are start calling people that actually do contribute liars? Because the voices in your head say so? Because once you saw CJ at a youth game and he seemed nice? (BTW your obsession with him is pretty dame creepy). Might be time to head back to Sylvan
come with facts I know him you don’t so u STFU

go back to your farm and let the big city folks handle this

come with facts I know him you don’t so u STFU

You want to believe this isn’t true because you met CJ once and you like him, go ahead. You want to believe his son chose to go to Iowa in the middle of a massive player abuse scandal because of uncertainty at Nebraska, feel free. But why don’t you stop confusing your blind faith in CJ with “facts”.

You want to believe this isn’t true because you met CJ once and you like him, go ahead. You want to believe his son chose to go to Iowa in the middle of a massive player abuse scandal because of uncertainty at Nebraska, feel free. But why don’t you stop confusing your blind faith in CJ with “facts”.
again until you have some facts and have actually spoke to the man STFU people are gonna always create their on narrative and that’s what you’re doing I actually spoke with him so please spare me you’re clueless- btw his son committed way before the scandal —did the research and it’s all good- 6-2 I believe they went so I don’t think the scandal was that much of an issue- take your rose colored glasses off and look at the facts

Last edited:
Moving on fro Helms when is last time omaha produced a legit threat at RB. For a city that size it doesn’t produce RB talent anymore
The Richardson kid from BW is big, fast(will probably end up running under 11 flat this spring), and has pretty good feet. Not sure why he’s not even rated on Rivals(last time I checked anyways).

ADVERTISEMENT