ADVERTISEMENT

Kade Warner N per Twitter

well, you know I would like nothing more than for him to burn Iowa once or sixty times in his career....:)

This cant be underestimated. Espn is gonna eat this shit up

Well now that the riveting and enthralling story line of Armstrong and Westerkamp being roommates is no longer relevant, this will be the go to. While I welcome it now, it will most likely become insanely annoying.

Edit- I wonder if Robert Porsche is going to feel left out....

Wasn't Trent Green's son a walk on candidate last year? That would have been a good storyline.

ND had David Robinson, Toriii Hunter, Jon Bon Jovi and Lorenzo Fertitta (UFC Owner) son, as well as Merrill Hoge's nephew and Matt Ryan's cousin on roster last year. Espn only mentioned the Corey/David Robinson connection because he got some playing time.

They really don't give a sh*t about guys that don't get PT.

Reactions: LonghornInOmaha
Well now that the riveting and enthralling story line of Armstrong and Westerkamp being roommates is no longer relevant, this will be the go to. While I welcome it now, it will most likely become insanely annoying.

Edit- I wonder if Robert Porsche is going to feel left out....

Who's he? o_O

4-8 (RollingLaugh) just might've had something to do with it.
Not to mention there is a very real likelihood that 3 of the 4 husker guys will be playing a lot of snaps in the future. KJJ, Spielman and Miles all will be regular contributors at some point I think.

Hats off to coach Riley. He's the real power behind the attraction of these recruits. Dads trust him.

I'd be real surprised if we don't get some real nice sideline glam footage out of this.

4-8 (RollingLaugh) just might've had something to do with it.

Yeah I mean those guys were on the team two years ago as well when ND went to the Fiesta Bowl. You know, one of the important bowl games Nebraska hasn't gone to in 16 years.

Yeah I mean those guys were on the team two years ago as well when ND went to the Fiesta Bowl. You know, one of the important bowl games Nebraska hasn't gone to in 16 years.
And yet, here you are...must be SOME allure for you....:)

Reactions: Joe M
His dad is a Northern Iowa graduate. Big difference. Iowa had not had any recent interest in Kade
NO NO NO. This is in reference to arrogant sniffing attitude of the Iowa fan who said , in essence, that they were not interested in non elite receivers....

Oh, when the continually showed them in the stands and on the sidelines? Ya, that's what I though Joey. Congrats on the Fiesta Bowl, that really boosted Notre Dame in the 2016 season!

Has Brian Kelly killed anymore Notre Dame students?

Speaking of many years ago, ND should win something since HDTV launched before running smack.

And yet, here you are...must be SOME allure for you....:)

Joey is obsessed with Nebraska, he's laughed at non-stop by Husker mb'ers.

Last edited:
I dont understand how this kid had zero offers..seems like he is legit athlete that can contribute

I dont understand how this kid had zero offers..seems like he is legit athlete that can contribute
speed vs size. Could develop in to a nice possession role receiver. You never know what will happen and he'll get a shot to show what he can do with coaching from Big Boy Coaches.

Just listened to his interview on 1620. Wow, what an impressive guy!

He discussed being either a TE or possession receiver. Said he isn't a 4.3 guy, but he has good hands, runs good routes, and will be where he needs to be for the QB. He said he goes to QB meetings in addition to his receiver meetings to better understand coverages. Very mature and sharp young man.

Just listened to his interview on 1620. Wow, what an impressive guy!

He discussed being either a TE or possession receiver. Said he isn't a 4.3 guy, but he has good hands, runs good routes, and will be where he needs to be for the QB. He said he goes to QB meetings in addition to his receiver meetings to better understand coverages. Very mature and sharp young man.
Great guy to have on the team. As long as he's at the QB meetings maybe they should have him run a few QB drills....emergency QB anyone?:)

Our gain, for sure.

Weak. It's just got to eat you up being irrelevant for so long.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT