ADVERTISEMENT

K State

Go look at his stats. He has a good line and an all American back. I watched a good click of the game and it’s the same ole Adrian. He can’t Throw a swing pass still and has a ton of trouble with check downs. He is a weapon with his feet, but once they play a good team with a D those sailed throws will cost him. Great kid, but same player

Last edited:
Been saying it for 3 years. The problem is the o line. Nothing works when you can't run the ball or pass block.

Yeah - I watched a lot of this game today. AM does not look any better. Deuce Vaughn is the reason KSU won easily. AM looks like he did at NU.
Not true. AM isn't asked to be the focal point on offense. They won because the o line bricks people. Yes Vaughn is an NFL back, and AM still has a few bad throws, but their offense is good.

Lol. K-State jumped on their opponents 2 weeks in a row. Klieman and Colin Klein coached it conservatively.

This offense is going to throw the ball to Deuce Vaughn a lot and also throw to Tight Ends a lot more as we actually find teams that can play with us.

Reactions: GoBigBlob
Wow look at those stats! No turnovers 🤣

6sxogz.jpg
Sorry I was distracted by the 1-0 underneath the team name

I think so. He's going to gain some yards on the ground. Passing still appears to be garbage. 5-9, 61 yd. Just sad.
So why didn't Frost use Martinez this way. Will never be able to prove it, but I think we would have won a few more games with #2 just throwing short, controlled passes. Scott said upon his arrival that he wanted to challenge defenses and stretch the field. Under Adrian that only led to countless 3 and outs!

Reactions: BleedRed78
It will be nice when KSU loses (and it will be soon), so their lost dbag fans stay in their own messes, much like Iowa, Purdue, etc

AM didn't do well at NU because of all the fan negativity from the fans. No one can survive in that Debbie Downer atmosphere...Same with Frost
Big Red Flanders, maybe you can go give crotch rot a reach around to ease his pain and ask A$$2?mouth to sign your gravy-stained tie.

OU plays KState in Norman the week after our game with the Huskers. Vaughn has been a big problem for OU for two years. Very well coached team. Think AM a little better than Thompson since he can run with with the ball. Will be two interesting weeks.

Reactions: AndrewVonLintel
So why didn't Frost use Martinez this way. Will never be able to prove it, but I think we would have won a few more games with #2 just throwing short, controlled passes. Scott said upon his arrival that he wanted to challenge defenses and stretch the field. Under Adrian that only led to countless 3 and outs!
Don't you remember when we had Wandale everybody bitchin about not throwing the ball down field. Dknk and dunk did not work here.

ADVERTISEMENT