ADVERTISEMENT

K State

BleedRed78

Blackshirt
Oct 22, 2019
Damn... Frost has much to learn. To see AM doing so well under a superior coach to Frost makes me question everything we see from Nebraska football until changes are otherwise made. Yikes.

Linemen block. Rb is a stud. AM looks comfortable and I dare say competent. Sad KSU is doing better than Nebraska. At football.
Would NOT mind replacing Frost with Klieman. He's like a more proven Jamie Chadwell in a conference that is not promising like the B1G or SEC.

Damn... Frost has much to learn. To see AM doing so well under a superior coach to Frost makes me question everything we see from Nebraska football until changes are otherwise made. Yikes.

Linemen block. Rb is a stud. AM looks comfortable and I dare say competent. Sad KSU is doing better than Nebraska. At football.
Would NOT mind replacing Frost with Klieman. He's like a more proven Jamie Chadwell in a conference that is not promising like the B1G or SEC.
Klieman replaced Bohl at North Dakota St.. Both those coaches want to establish the running game and want to shorten the game with the running game..

I was thinking the exact same thing!

KState uses Martinez in a much more efficient way than Frost did.
Because of the lack of recruiting and development, NU used AM the way the did out of necessity, KSU has a good line and a stud running back. The ball will still not be on AMs hands with a game on the line.

I think so. He's going to gain some yards on the ground. Passing still appears to be garbage. 5-9, 61 yd. Just sad.
These are his stats and people are bringing him up? CouldKState also use Joe Flacco, Brad Johnson, Trent Dilfer, etc and have them be "efficient".
Translation:. Not good, but just not bad and have a defense play well.

Same AM we saw here. KSU has a competent defense, unlike NU
KU’s special teams have made some big plays.
These are his stats and people are bringing him up? CouldKState also use Joe Flacco, Brad Johnson, Trent Dilfer, etc and have them be "efficient".
Translation:. Not good, but just not bad and have a defense play well.
AM now 7/13. 3 straight 3 and out

Reactions: Hford
Wow look at those stats! No turnovers 🤣

6sxogz.jpg

Reactions: leodisflowers
I am so happy for AMart. The kid was a warrior when he was here. Played with a broken jaw and bad knees and bad shoulders... you name it. The kid was beat to a pulp when he was here because our offensive line was lousy, we had no running game to speak of, and he was forced to run it himself too much. That in itself can also account for his penchant for turning the ball over. Beaten and battered from all sides he would give up the rock running and through the air. It also explains why he got worse each year he was here with his best year being his first.

Add in a defense that sucked and rarely gave him the ball in good field position and rarely got the other team off the field in a timely fashion and you end up with a QB that felt pressure to make something happen on his own. Pressure to score on every drive since he knew he could not count on his defense.

I hope he goes undefeated this year and then sends Frost a ticket to his bowl game.

I am so happy for AMart. The kid was a warrior when he was here. Played with a broken jaw and bad knees and bad shoulders... you name it. The kid was beat to a pulp when he was here because our offensive line was lousy, we had no running game to speak of, and he was forced to run it himself too much. That in itself can also account for his penchant for turning the ball over. Beaten and battered from all sides he would give up the rock running and through the air. It also explains why he got worse each year he was here with his best year being his first.

Add in a defense that sucked and rarely gave him the ball in good field position and rarely got the other team off the field in a timely fashion and you end up with a QB that felt pressure to make something happen on his own. Pressure to score on every drive since he knew he could not count on his defense.

I hope he goes undefeated this year and then sends Frost a ticket to his bowl game.
Revisionist history.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT