ADVERTISEMENT

Justin Fields went vegan and

PCastro

Sophomore
Jul 20, 2019
He went vegan this off-season and looks a bit different, smaller/leaner. Guessing he will be a bit quicker.

Interesting tid-bit, I'll be sure to watch Fields closely during your game. Btw, Tom Brady has been vegan for a very long time. I was also shocked to recently learn that Iowa's current LT is vegan.

Cool. Hit that weak ass body hard then.
In all seriousness, that could be easier said than done. It sure sounds like their OL is their most talented and deepest unit. Getting to Fields will be a job in a half. This is just a typical reload OSU team. Just stacked with 4 and 5 star recruits waiting their turn

On the other hand, I also think NU can move the ball on a OSU defensive unit that's replacing a few starters. Not trying to say the talent isn't there but just inexperienced - especially their DBs. NU will need to score a ton to have any kind of chance in this game. Sounds like a tall task but who knows - it's the first game of the season and a lot of unknowns for both teams

Maybe you are right but ive seen it reported for years. for e.g.,
“New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady is the most prominent athlete to embrace veganism, crediting his mostly plant-based diet for allowing him to play at an MVP level into his 40s.”
He's got a pretty 'unique' diet and rehab protocol. Whatever it is, it's not hurting him. I don't think he eats any red meat. Mostly fish as far as animal protein goes.

He's got a pretty 'unique' diet and rehab protocol. Whatever it is, it's not hurting him. I don't think he eats any red meat. Mostly fish as far as animal protein goes.
And he doesn't have a very demanding position to play

Brady is not vegan
I’m not sure if he still is but a few years ago he was claiming to go vegan. Said some bs about it making him train better?? I don’t know, makes sense why he dresses like a woman when he’s not on the field.

Been dating a veggie for over a year now and lemme yell ya what...them gals can cook. Flavor is very important to them, or at least her, I assume most, because we've eaten at Modern Love a few times and it was delish....love me some vegetarian woman....

Reactions: BleedRed78
Been dating a veggie for over a year now and lemme yell ya what...them gals can cook. Flavor is very important to them, or at least her, I assume most, because we've eaten at Modern Love a few times and it was delish....love me some vegetarian woman....
gotta flavor flavorless foods

I've got 2 vegan cousins. At one of our family BBQs they always bring veggie burgers or tofu. Something gross. My uncle always does the grilling. After a while of the veggie burgers not cooking my uncle got frustrated and put some of the real burger grease on the veggie burgers so they would cook better. Cousins said it was the best veggie burger they ever had. What they don't know won't hurt em. 😆

Reactions: pink shizzle
Would love to know how many deaths a year are caused by vegan diets compared to COVID. Humans are meant to eat other animals with every meal for sufficient protein intake.

Anytime someone does a major change there could be consequences as well as upside. So we’ll see if the vegan

The diet change and accompanying work out regimen is being done by the same people who oversaw JK Dobbins vegan transition last year, for what that’s worth.

COVID or an injury can derail everything, but what should be scary for defenders is the effort Fields made to work on his game knowledge, footwork, and mechanics, that was equal to the commitment and sacrifices for the diet change.

Athletes are always looking for an edge and the vegan trend has been going around the last few years, especially with the propaganda film, The Game Changers.

Not only is it a Game Changer, but also a career changer

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT