ADVERTISEMENT

Justin Fields Era Begins in Chicago

You'll have to wait till A-Rod leaves town. Probably after this year. Jordan Love gets to follow Favre and Rodgers. Good luck boss. No pressure there. Lol

With Rogers burning one bridge after another and acting like a complete tool on his way out, he is making it a lot easier for Love when his time does come.

Reactions: drubendall
With Rogers burning one bridge after another and acting like a complete tool on his way out, he is making it a lot easier for Love when his time does come.
If Rodgers wins the division which should be easy enough to do this year, he'll go out on a high note. If he doesn't, packer fans will ask the greasy haired Muppet to move along. By then they've seen enough.

I saw a little of his play so far. He can scramble but he's got a long ways to go before he's ready to lead an NFL team.
I love the logic of almost every NFL team. In late August, they bring in the vet because the rookie is not ready. By the third week of the regular season, okay, the rookie is ready. Sometimes you take a beating that first year like Peyton Manning or Troy aikman. Other times, you step in and don't miss a beat like Patrick Mahomes. I know, Mahomes was not a rook.

Reactions: BleedRed78
He can be a tool all he wants. As long as he plays like the 3 time NFL MVP. When he's gone you will see my Packers go from a contender to a pretender overnight. He's that good.

Nobody disputes his talent....we'll see how the rest of the year goes. I predict they don't make the playoffs, but if they do it will be a very short trip. You can't act up like he has and expect everything to work out.

I was kind of holding out hope for Jim Harbaugh, but that looks like a real pipe dream these days
Just roll the dice and take Eric Bienemy unless picking fruit from The Andy Reid coaching tree is too risky. Maybe Eric is a quarterback whisperer.

Nobody disputes his talent....we'll see how the rest of the year goes. I predict they don't make the playoffs, but if they do it will be a very short trip. You can't act up like he has and expect everything to work out.
I think they'll make the playoffs and then bow out quickly. Bucs and Rams are legit. Seahawks and Niners might be tough. Then there's always a surprise team. Maybe Arizona? Carolina? I'm 100% on board with Rhule. Dude can flat out coach and relate to players.

Just roll the dice and take Eric Bienemy unless picking fruit from The Andy Reid coaching tree is too risky. Maybe Eric is a quarterback whisperer.
Nagy had his job before taking the Bears job

hard pass on the soft KC philosophy

Packers changing divisions??? First I've heard of this.

Don't say this often but the Browns won me a lot of $$ today. The Bears are the clown team of the NFL.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT