Just another Nebraska bigot

Husker Priapism

Nebraska Legend
Gold Member
Jan 23, 2008
I only remember him from 101.9 The Edge in the mid-90’s.

Had zero clue he was still around.

BDub402

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Dec 6, 2017
This is in no one’s world considered humor! Never! Fire his ass NOW! His character showed through his tweet. It is self evident. End of story! Do you see TO or SF doing such a thing?! No because THEIR CHARACTER wouldn’t allow it.

Like I said, best case, it was extremely poor judgement and a poor attempt at humor. I didn't say that's what it was, I said BEST CASE.

I don't know him so I can't judge him or his character. I hope his character is more than a single tweet, but I get that this puts his character into question. Certainly is an indication of poor character.

Frosted Szn

Junior
Gold Member
Nov 22, 2020
Damn homie, last week you was the man homie, wtf happened to you?

Hate to see it, but you can't make mistakes like this. Should be cancelled.

cornheader

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Dec 24, 2004
it isn't very complicated
I’m also in this boat...is the GIF known to be used for racist occasions? I’ve never seen it before or understand what it’s implying in his tweet.

bsamshuskerstrength1

Senior
Gold Member
May 29, 2013
Do non-racists post videos of africans dancing at the announcement of a guilty verdict for a white police officer?
Do people post dumbass jokes or make mistakes in their lives? He deserves everything he has coming from the blowback, but I guess I dont run to the immediate he's a "racist pos" just because of this alone. To each his own, some people look for the calamity in absolutely everything.

Frosty6

Walk On
Gold Member
Dec 2, 2017
Can you imagine being one of those people who spends all his or her time on Twitter so they can immediately capture a controversial tweet, and then retweet said tweet?

This is your response to the tweet? Taking aim at those who captured it before it was deleted? Typical- deflect from the racist tweet and blame those who see it. Classic blame the victim and don’t address anything about the racist tweet.

And do you know how Twitter works? If you post a tweet and have thousands of followers, it’s going to get noticed. No one is searching through Twitter looking to capture racist tweets. People are on Twitter looking for news and see racist tweets and then capture them because the dumb asses who tweet them are going to delete it.

argon

Head Coach
Gold Member
Feb 11, 2002
And an employer could never wrongfully fire someone. Lol.

Did the guy fess up to it?
OK - I am sure someone took the time to hack this dildo's twitter account to post a terrible joke that is apparently in keeping with the general sentiment he expresses regularly on his show. I haven't seen a denial yet, have you? That would probably be my immediate reaction if I didn't do it.

argon

Head Coach
Gold Member
Feb 11, 2002
Do people post dumbass jokes or make mistakes in their lives? He deserves everything he has coming from the blowback, but I guess I dont run to the immediate he's a "racist pos" just because of this alone. To each his own, some people look for the calamity in absolutely everything.
that guy had to see that and think to himself, in context - "this is funny I should share this" - nobody does that who is not racist, sorry.

unl'skers5

Recruiting Coordinator
Gold Member
Jul 28, 2007
OK - I am sure someone took the time to hack this dildo's twitter account to post a terrible joke that is apparently in keeping with the general sentiment he expresses regularly on his show. I haven't seen a denial yet, have you? That would probably be my immediate reaction if I didn't do it.
I haven’t looked for a denial or fess up—my point is someone saying this guy deleted this tweet isn’t really proof.

bsamshuskerstrength1

Senior
Gold Member
May 29, 2013
that guy had to see that and think to himself, in context - "this is funny I should share this" - nobody does that who is not racist, sorry.
Or he didn't think at all first, just thought it was funny and made a dumbass mistake. Who knows, I dont, just saying so much crying racism at every little thing has diminished the true definition and prevalence of racism.

Reactions: Jaemekon

argon

Head Coach
Gold Member
Feb 11, 2002
Or he didn't think at all first, just thought it was funny and made a dumbass mistake. Who knows, I dont, just saying so much crying racism at every little thing has diminished the true definition and prevalence of racism.
What is funny about it to someone who isn't a racist exactly - explain that to me.....

bsamshuskerstrength1

Senior
Gold Member
May 29, 2013
What is funny about it to someone who isn't a racist exactly - explain that to me.....
I don't know, never said it was and I don't find it so. Stop moving the goal posts, dude is literally Hitler to you, that's cool, just seems exhausting to look through your lens. Carry on.

argon

Head Coach
Gold Member
Feb 11, 2002
I don't know, never said it was and I don't find it so. Stop moving the goal posts, dude is literally Hitler to you, that's cool, just seems exhausting to look through your lens. Carry on.
Seems like you are the one moving the goalposts pal. I called him a racist and gave my reasons why - you seem to be searching for a reason to justify it. Pound sand.

HCFord1

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Nov 20, 2010
Dirty Jerz
I actually know the guy who tweeted the screenshot in the OP. He's a good dude; talented musician from Nebraska with family in local government. I don't necessarily align with his political views, but there's absolutely nothing wrong with putting public figures on blast for posting racist bullshit on Twitter. Calling out vile behavior isn't anything that should raise anyone's ire.

Jaemekon

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
I find that funny as well. But you aren't making an apt comparison to the context or the delivery/deliverer of the joke in question either.

Both are racial humor. I don't distinguish between the two. I'm not a moral authority, and don't really believe in moral authority. People should be allowed to make jokes, even if they are offensive.

Jaemekon

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
You thought the tweet was funny? You should go show it to the next black guy that you see and tell him it was your joke.

p4sxib.gif

HUSKERinLA

College Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2007
I bet his account was hacked. His password was probably predictable, something like - JimRose1110isaboogereatingmoron

Pretty strong password otherwise with the use of caps and numbers.
Also: that password is also a factually accurate statement.

Reactions: NebGrad1995

whiteshoes97

Head Coach
Gold Member
Dec 30, 2004
Given that “I ran the Zoo” and “McElligot's Pool” got cancelled, I’d say this guy is long gone