Just another criminal posing as a politician

madbird

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Nov 30, 2004
Would this qualify as an attempt to steal an election?

Democracy is under attack!

That ol' armed insurrection is just around the corner.

(help a brotha out here)
In a normal world, yes it would.

Reactions: Laner2

red rover 70

Nebraska Legend
Gold Member
Sep 11, 2011
The Bureaucratic Deep State is in control. We really are the People’s Republic of America with our Bureaucracy in bed with the People’s Republic of China. COVID-19 was created and implemented to establish an Emergency State in 2020. But make no mistake... the CCP has been in control bleeding America out of it cash, manufacturing and technology for almost a generation. Our leaders sold us out long ago! You can track the Communist Corruption to George HW Bush and Bill Clinton and the CCP’s entry into the WTO.

Reactions: jbskers

lolwat

Recruiting Coordinator
Gold Member
Sep 8, 2016
Would this qualify as an attempt to steal an election?

Democracy is under attack!

That ol' armed insurrection is just around the corner.

(help a brotha out here)

I'm not ok with any insurrection by any persons of any political party. I can also acknowledge an attempt at one when I see it.

It's a shame the same can't be said for the MAGAts.

jbskers

College Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
I'm not ok with any insurrection by any persons of any political party. I can also acknowledge an attempt at one when I see it.

It's a shame the same can't be said for the MAGAts.
Still can't believe you have fallen for that hoax

Reactions: c3o and 1160

sklarbodds

Administrator
Nov 30, 2006
What I love about threads like this is OP believes absolutely anything without any question or thought or source checking that's negating about a Democrat but when you have a Republican president openly threatening an election official on tape it's nothing.

The cognitive dissonance is astounding.

I say lock them all up I don't care what party.

jbskers

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
What I love about threads like this is OP believes absolutely anything without any question or thought or source checking that's negating about a Democrat but when you have a Republican president openly threatening an election official on tape it's nothing.

The cognitive dissonance is astounding.

I say lock them all up I don't care what party.
right............... that's been a lie for a few yrs now

sklarbodds

Administrator
Nov 30, 2006
right............... that's been a lie for a few yrs now
Name something scandal related that came out about Trump that really pissed you off. There plenty to choose from. Just one thing where you're like yeah that sucks.

Aug 31, 2001
What I love about threads like this is OP believes absolutely anything without any question or thought or source checking that's negating about a Democrat

What’s to question or source check? The leaked audio is out for everyone to hear. Dope money? Dope boys? “I’m a n*gger at heart!” WTF! It’s straight up sickening.

jbskers

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Name something scandal related that came out about Trump that really pissed you off. There plenty to choose from. Just one thing where you're like yeah that sucks.
look at this triggered fool