ADVERTISEMENT

Just about sums it up

He does call it how it is. Disappointing that we didn't take advantage of the home crowd against a worthy opponent. More games to be played but we have to stop pissing ourselves when our back is against the wall.
And that is the really weird part when I step back and reflect on it. Nebraska's effort in the overtime, it's not like they were big underdogs and playing in a loud road environment. It was the opposite. And the mental mistakes on defense. This is stuff that good high school teams do not fall for.

Everyone thinks Purdue doesn't have a chance. Purdue is gonna give it their all and if we walk in there unfocused, they will send us home with a 3-2 record.

Every team knows how to beat Nebraska.

We are an injured QB away from being 4-8 on the season AGAIN.
There isn't a team in college football that can't beat us or many other teams on any given day. That's the beautiful thing about parity in college athletics now. With that said. NU better get their shit together and move on or Illinois will beat us twice in a week.

Everyone thinks Purdue doesn't have a chance. Purdue is gonna give it their all and if we walk in there unfocused, they will send us home with a 3-2 record.

Every team knows how to beat Nebraska.

We are an injured QB away from being 4-8 on the season AGAIN.
It sounded like in the interviews with the coaches and players they recognize that Purdue is better than the Notre Dame score. The game just got away from them. They recognize that Mockabee is still a very good running back and Card is a good QB. The key will be a solid game in all phases to win.

It sounded like in the interviews with the coaches and players they recognize that Purdue is better than the Notre Dame score. The game just got away from them. They recognize that Mockabee is still a very good running back and Card is a good QB. The key will be a solid game in all phases to win.
I feel better that Brohm is longer there. I say we come out conservative and just slowly pull away from them. Limit our turnovers and we win comfortably

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT