ADVERTISEMENT

Just About Every Conference that Cancelled/Postponed

infinitely more reasonable than our dear. dear overlords' approach
i honestly think the B1G presidents see Nebraska and Iowa as backwoods, therefore their ideas of having fans was too half brained and they needed to decide for us.

Just like the Rutgers president Holloway, “was among the 11 presidents and chancellors who elected to postpone, and told NJ Advance Media that his position won't change until the COVID-19 situation improves, including in Big Ten states such as Wisconsin, Iowa and Nebraska.“

..is now committed to playing.

it took a couple months, but the fall some saw coming way back in the spring is coming to fruition.

next question- when do we see the first capacity crowd? I maintain it will happen this season, this year.

Gov of Fla just lifted ALL RESTRICTIONS with the Covid. The state is now 100% open.

Last edited:

they're all playing now

what a bunch of virtue signaling dumbasses, robbing themselves of tons of money and the kids of up to half their seasons
And it was all so predictable. Everyone making decisions kept citing “uncertainty” and other garbage yet refused to wait to make a decision until things were more certain. At least none of them were so prideful they declined to reverse course.

they're all playing now

what a bunch of virtue signaling dumbasses, robbing themselves of tons of money and the kids of up to half their seasons

So is Nicole “Mr Ed” Auerbach happy football is back in all conferences? She seemed to be on her high horse (I know) for awhile there regarding COVID and its dangers to college athletes.

Reactions: nwualum
..is now committed to playing.

it took a couple months, but the fall some saw coming way back in the spring is coming to fruition.

next question- when do we see the first capacity crowd? I maintain it will happen this season, this year.
I've been wrong how it's played out, but I said we'd be playing and we are.

If Ricketts will man up and pull a Desantis we could be the 1st. But I don't see him doing it. He's played it safe in a state with no impact.

Florida Gators might end up being the 1st capacity crowd.

ADVERTISEMENT