ADVERTISEMENT

Just a reminder ... it's okay . . . really it is

starbrown

Walk On
Dec 4, 2011
For those of you not interested in certain topics or threads . . . it is perfectly okay for you not to click on them and finger-wave while telling others what they should be doing with their thoughts and keyboard.

It's also okay for people to disagree with each other. In fact progressing into the future REQUIRES disagreements so society can decide for itself what its proprieties are.

So to sum up: if you feel the urge to appoint yourself the hall monitor ... it's okay to ignore that urge.

95cba9cba812421f6b38e3e9370db017.jpg

Reactions: bshirt73
Its actually pretty amazing to see how restrained people have been on this board. Sure, there were a handful of threads that veered into politics but nothing compared to what has happened in the last couple of days when they said it was allowed. Good move by the moderators to use this time to allow people to vent a little bit and communicate the things they wanted to but was off limits. I'm sure when sportsing comes back, the board will go back to what it was and we will all be better for having had this time to get things off our chests

This forum aside, OP, that's not what is happening in American society today. Americans are killing other Americans due to their disagreements. That's not progressing into the future, that's destroying it.

This forum aside, OP, that's not what is happening in American society today. Americans are killing other Americans due to their disagreements. That's not progressing into the future, that's destroying it.

I do agree that a specific "type" of American is not interested in debate OR in progress. But why would anyone let them set the agenda on what is acceptable to talk about? I would sincerely like to get your opinion on this video, as I feel it is related to the debate about debate freedom

Last edited:

This is fake news.

Homicides are very low. Mostly related to drugs and gangs.

Reactions: starbrown
This is fake news.

Homicides are very low. Mostly related to drugs and gangs.
Didn't say homicides are high, did I? Are you denying the fact that Americans killed other Americans in both Kenosha and Portland based solely on their political differences?

Didn't say homicides are high, did I? Are you denying the fact that Americans killed other Americans in both Kenosha and Portland based solely on their political differences?

Yeah that happened. Explain to us your theory on how silencing people will make things better?

ADVERTISEMENT