ADVERTISEMENT

Junior day Saturday...

You arent the lame iowa fan.
Every team loses home growns, until recently, we lost alot of guys from in state because our former staffs reduced the level of our walkon program, and even in state guys weren't given the attention of potential they'd had in the past.
No doubt it stinks, but it's sure to happen, just go look at the name of your stadium.
Thank you. I’ve enjoyed the conversation with you guys tonight. Huskersalts just posted a shit thread a few days ago on our board and to be honest it was pretty, I’m not gonna call names then he started getting on me here because of others so he’s not my favorite over here :)

You’re the one that brought me into whatever conversation you were having with the other Hawk fans here. Yeah, I commented on the tight ends but didn’t say anything bad and you went accusing me of jumping on your back.
As far as your post on our board, you posted that at work sober? That’s pretty bad man and it says a lot about you.

Yep, I loved pointing out you guys aren’t TE-U whiling posting facts on Miami Hurricanes currently being TE-U. You guys claim it all the time and it’s false. But this has nothing to do with that or if you like it or not. Time to move along now.[/QUOTE]
It wasn’t so much the thread but how you went about it even though it was an old article. I agree, time to move along.

Thank you. I’ve enjoyed the conversation with you guys tonight. Huskersalts just posted a shit thread a few days ago on our board and to be honest it was pretty, I’m not gonna call names then he started getting on me here because of others so he’s not my favorite over here :)

yep, I posted a link showing whos TE-U and the Iowa fans hated it. Then I gave them crap for having 4 plus Husker threads going on and their obsession continues...either way. That was days ago. Next

right. We lost X Watts this year to Notre Dame and you don’t see us Husker fans crapping on Watts and claiming he’s scared of competition? Like yo said, it sucks but you man up, wish the young man the best because he grew up in your home state and move on.
I agree. Just because you don’t land a home state kid it doesn’t mean you gotta bag on them.

Reactions: headcard
yep, I posted a link showing whos TE-U and the Iowa fans hated it. Then I gave them crap for having 4 plus Husker threads going on and their obsession continues...either way. That was days ago. Next
It sucks having so many Husker threads over there. It’s mostly one guy that starts them but they are still there. No matter how much shit he gets he don’t stop.

Reactions: huskerssalts
Have you ever seen Dr. Dolittle with eddie murphy?

It sucks having so many Husker threads over there. It’s mostly one guy that starts them but they are still there. No matter how much shit he gets he don’t stop.

agreed, we all need to stop the crap (myself included) and want to best for the BIG East in general. I get tired of hearing about the West this and the West that...

Reactions: iafan44
I love Eddie Murphy shows. Grew up watching him. Dudes not Tom Cruise, Russke Crow, Sylvester Stallone or any of those guys but he’s a great actor in his own right.
So...have you ever seen the movie dr. Dolittle with eddie murphy?

agreed, we all need to stop the crap (myself included) and want to best for the BIG East in general. I get tired of hearing about the West this and the West that...
Agreed. If someone is trolling being a douche then they deserve everything they get but there’s no reason to start down that road out if the blue.
You mean get tired of hearing about the east? Hawks and Huskers are West :) Good thing is the West looks like it’s getting better.

Agreed. If someone is trolling being a douche then they deserve everything they get but there’s no reason to start down that road out if the blue.
You mean get tired of hearing about the east? Hawks and Huskers are West :) Good thing is the West looks like it’s getting better.

If I could only show you what I seen and read that day before I did that you’d completely get it. From your guys eyes and views it seems like it was out of the Blue. But trust me, it was far from it. All you have to do is get on Twitter or on this Husker board and watch what some of what your Iowa fans are saying, posting and doing...then you’d at least kind of get the “WHY” part. But I agree, it all needs to end and just stop. The East is indeed improving and getting better. Minnesota and Purdue won’t be push overs anymore and even Illinois is coming into their own. All great problems to have.

I wonder if the main troll on each of our boards is the same person. The behaviors are exactly the same with the incessant posting and coming back from the dead repeatedly under new handles.

It could be that they're just trying to plant seeds of hatred between the two fan bases for personal enjoyment without being a fan of either team. Or are that really that many unhinged basement dwellers out there?

worldburn-top.jpg

I wonder if the main troll on each of our boards is the same person. The behaviors are exactly the same with the incessant posting and coming back from the dead repeatedly under new handles.

It could be that they're just trying to plant seeds of hatred between the two fan bases for personal enjoyment without being a fan of either team. Or are that really that many unhinged basement dwellers out there?

worldburn-top.jpg
Wouldn’t that be something. Your goal is to make people hate each other.
The guy that starts the threads over there doesn’t post like Bookman. I know the guys main handle over here that’s been over there causing a ruckus but haven’t seen him post since I’ve been stopping by here. From what I’ve seen he’s not the favorite poster on your board by any means though.

If I could only show you what I seen and read that day before I did that you’d completely get it. From your guys eyes and views it seems like it was out of the Blue. But trust me, it was far from it. All you have to do is get on Twitter or on this Husker board and watch what some of what your Iowa fans are saying, posting and doing...then you’d at least kind of get the “WHY” part. But I agree, it all needs to end and just stop. The East is indeed improving and getting better. Minnesota and Purdue won’t be push overs anymore and even Illinois is coming into their own. All great problems to have.
I hardly ever read comments on Facebook. I read dumber shit there than on the message boards and that’s saying something. I don’t get on twitter as much as I used to. If I do it’s usually to look at when certain beers are getting delivered.

In 19 years on this board I’ve been on the know on maybe 5 recruits. 4 didn’t end up Huskers and I knew that early on. 3 of those ended up pro-bowl RB. One was runner up for Heisman and I’ve known him since he was 5. He was actually prom king and my little sister was prom queen. His best friend was his LT in high school and that’s my brother in law. I tried to get him to be a Husker fan... anyways I’m happy to say I have a lot of ties to the Fidones and I 98.9% sure he’s a Husker. Until he commits there’s always a risk. That’s why I left a 1.1% chance. Anyone who knows me on this board, knows I never do this so I’m not blowing smoke. But from what I’ve herd TFII will be N. I know most of his family actually hates Iowa and are actually State fans but State just doesn’t have the power to pull him in

In 19 years on this board I’ve been on the know on maybe 5 recruits. 4 didn’t end up Huskers and I knew that early on. 3 of those ended up pro-bowl RB. One was runner up for Heisman and I’ve known him since he was 5. He was actually prom king and my little sister was prom queen. His best friend was his LT in high school and that’s my brother in law. I tried to get him to be a Husker fan... anyways I’m happy to say I have a lot of ties to the Fidones and I 98.9% sure he’s a Husker. Until he commits there’s always a risk. That’s why I left a 1.1% chance. Anyone who knows me on this board, knows I never do this so I’m not blowing smoke. But from what I’ve herd TFII will be N. I know most of his family actually hates Iowa and are actually State fans but State just doesn’t have the power to pull him in
Mic drop

Well, can we actually get back to Junior day news in this thread. Thanks to spinner4 for getting it back on the right track!!

Reactions: NorthwoodHusker
Bollers came with his Dad and little brother. His dad was roommates with Chins In college. Can’t hurt our cause. Bollers has been on campus numerous times and appears to be leaning our way. But Sounds like it is still a battle w Wisky.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT