ADVERTISEMENT

Julie Rhule Talks Opening a Business in Lincoln, the Family Culture of Husker FB and More!

My wife mentioned some kinda social media griping about the fact that she's opening her chain location (WTF is a drybar?) across the road from an established local business that provides the same kind of services. Hey, capitalism, right? But seriously, is a drybar what women use to fix their hair when they get lazy and decide to only shower once every 10 days or so?

• Haha
Reactions: huntered
My wife mentioned some kinda social media griping about the fact that she's opening her chain location (WTF is a drybar?) across the road from an established local business that provides the same kind of services. Hey, capitalism, right? But seriously, is a drybar what women use to fix their hair when they get lazy and decide to only shower once every 10 days or so?
I know the popular myth is that girls are cleaner than boys...but my god is that false.

Girls are slobs when it comes to pretty much all normal stuff.

Reactions: NikkiSixx
I know the popular myth is that girls are cleaner than boys...but my god is that false.

Yeah, no. Not sure who you're hanging out with but the girls who's panties's i've ever been interesting in pulling dowm do not fit that description.

Having been in pest control and having been in multiple sororities and fraternities for this, let me say no, you are completely wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: huskerfan66
Having been in pest control and having been in multiple sororities and fraternities for this, let me say no, you are completely wrong.
Oh, I am not talking about frats vs sorority, That is not even close, you are right, I lived in one and have been in the others.

I mean at home/apt. Girls give the illusion of being clean but then you see their rooms and closet and bathrooms...forget about it.

This is so very true. Have you ever noticed how women are really private when it comes to bathrooms and such? It actually stems from them not wanting you to know how disgusting they actually are. If you’re on the other side of this argument, it means you don’t actually spend enough time around women to know that myth is false.

I have to agree that a lot of women I knew were slobs. I knew one who lived in a one bedroom apartment. Her bedroom had clothing thrown on every inch of the floor six inches deep. When her drawers got emptied out she would pick up various clothing items from the floor and sniff them. If the item was disgusting she would make a face and throw it aside. If it smelled OK she would put the item on. When it got to nothing she could pick up didn't cause her to make a face, she would break down and reluctantly do laundry.

• Haha
Reactions: BTF69
I have to agree that a lot of women I knew were slobs. I knew one who lived in a one bedroom apartment. Her bedroom had clothing thrown on every inch of the floor six inches deep. When her drawers got emptied out she would pick up various clothing items from the floor and sniff them. If the item was disgusting she would make a face and throw it aside. If it smelled OK she would put the item on. When it got to nothing she could pick up didn't cause her to make a face, she would break down and reluctantly do laundry.
And the lack of showers! Like...how do you not shower every single day!

The clothes on the floor is 100% facts.

I used to bang this girl who lived in a 1 bedroom apt. The litter box for her cat was filled with crap, it stunk! The clothes were ALL over, like the entire apartment and just tons of water glasses all over the place and the dishes just sitting there.

• Sad
Reactions: huskerfan66
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT