ADVERTISEMENT

JUCO after Transfer Portal

NebChicago

Senior
Oct 14, 2009
Just curious if the shifting and more lenient transfer rules have had any major effects on the JUCO world? Has there been any watering down of talent within JUCO as a result? Seems like kids have more options

Good question. Time will tell I guess. Maybe we need to just be known as the school where you go if you transfer from Alabama, LSU, Clemson.

Reactions: dinglefritz
What is the rate of CC success we have had? Off the top of my head it doesn't look very good.

Will Honas is the only juco recently that comes to mind...I think he has done well. All the other high profiles ones have been a bust ...that running back the first year who was suppose to be so good but was so slow.....Manning may be a bust, we don't know since apparently his picture has been added to milk cartons in Lincoln.

Will Honas is the only juco recently that comes to mind...I think he has done well. All the other high profiles ones have been a bust ...that running back the first year who was suppose to be so good but was so slow.....Manning may be a bust, we don't know since apparently his picture has been added to milk cartons in Lincoln.
Mills

Reactions: oldjar07
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT