ADVERTISEMENT

Jospeh Lewis arrested again...

cdriftt24

Redshirt Freshman
Dec 29, 2012
Reports are he was arrested for a second time last night. One week after he was released from jail after serving 21 days for battery charges. This time it is suspected domestic violence.

Just don't understand why people need to hit women. And why people with so much talent can't get their heads right to not throw it away.

IMO, he needs to get out of LA and into a smaller city where he has some other family. I know from a second-hand experience (and what I feel should be common knowledge) that a change of community size and mentors plays an enormous role in a young boy or girl's life.

I wonder what kind of person he would have been in Lincoln. Maybe the same as now and a complete mess, but perhaps things could have gone differently for him here.

Reactions: andrewdockery00
Reports are he was arrested for a second time last night. One week after he was released from jail after serving 21 days for battery charges. This time it is suspected domestic violence.
Man, Coach Williams really went after some flakes (or worse).

IMO, he needs to get out of LA and into a smaller city where he has some other family. I know from a second-hand experience (and what I feel should be common knowledge) that a change of community size and mentors plays an enormous role in a young boy or girl's life.

I wonder what kind of person he would have been in Lincoln. Maybe the same as now and a complete mess, but perhaps things could have gone differently for him here.
Pretty sure violent tempers and narcissism travels with you about anywhere you go.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT