ADVERTISEMENT

Joseph Lewis...

cdriftt24

Redshirt Freshman
Dec 29, 2012
Former Husker 5* WR recruit was arrested and charged with domestic violence. Suspended from all football activities while investigation is on going.

Should have come to Nebraska, the good life where crimes like this don’t happen.

as long as its not your 'team' people seem to give stuff a pass...

Reactions: PAOK
Who cares?
Ignorant statement...what's sad is these kids grow up in a world where violence, domestic violence is all around. Not saying it happened to this kid, but punishment should be getting him help, letting him play and get an education...then taking some of his future pay to fund outreach programs and his voice to say get educated to future men of this world..

Ignorant statement...what's sad is these kids grow up in a world where violence, domestic violence is all around. Not saying it happened to this kid, but punishment should be getting him help, letting him play and get an education...then taking some of his future pay to fund outreach programs and his voice to say get educated to future men of this world..

Trying to figure out if you're serious or not.

Reactions: huskerfan1414
Waaaaaa ! So sick of your kind of whiney liberal excuses for all this kind of crap ! Your politically correct crowd is gonna be the death of this country !!
I've never responded to a political post..but just want you to know I'm a Trump supporting, 13 year combat veteran and I can't stand ignorance from either side! Throwing potential in jail just cost me money..when the kid should be getting educated and "paying" for his own mistakes.

Get him help, but the field for anything more than working out isn't an option at this time. He has bigger issues.

There are countless examples of people wasting talent, I hope he gives himself every chance to keep his name from that list.

Reactions: SeaOfRed75

What makes the world so scarring these days?

Those poor bastards toting swords and boards would laugh at our traumatizing society...

Reactions: SC_'sker
I've never responded to a political post..but just want you to know I'm a Trump supporting, 13 year combat veteran and I can't stand ignorance from either side! Throwing potential in jail just cost me money..when the kid should be getting educated and "paying" for his own mistakes.
He HAS to be a willing participant in his owe success ! Too often that doesn't happen !

You have to be a willing participant "

Reactions: huskerfan1414
Pick 'em up!

tenor.gif

Very serious! Sitting in a damn jail cell for a few years, coming back out into broke and uneducated will not stop domestic violence, or violence period! If the kid can be educated, get psychiatric help and contribute to society, let him do so!!
So there should be no punishment for what he did wrong? I am sure you would feel differently if it was your daughter who was abused by him

Who cares?
Who cares?

Former Husker 5* WR recruit was arrested and charged with domestic violence. Suspended from all football activities while investigation is on going.
Keith Williams is an excellent recruiter but he sure went after some flaky kids (or worse).

ADVERTISEMENT