ADVERTISEMENT

JoJo Domann set to announce Friday....

Nice offer sheet. See that Charlton Warren is his lead recruiter at North Carolina.

Nice offer sheet. See that Charlton Warren is his lead recruiter at North Carolina.
Man, Charleton Warren f'd up bad leaving NU when he did. I understand he's closer to family but he'll probably be out looking for a job in a couple of years if things don't turn around at Carolina

Man, Charleton Warren f'd up bad leaving NU when he did. I understand he's closer to family but he'll probably be out looking for a job in a couple of years if things don't turn around at Carolina
Warren will never want for employment and he has Head Coach written all over him.

Reactions: GretnaShawn
Warren will never want for employment and he has Head Coach written all over him.

He may have head coach written all over him, but sometimes the career choices you make can impact your future. No reason to think North Carolina isn't a good move for him, but it only takes one time being associated with the wrong group, the wrong direction, etc. and your entire career trajectory can change.

He may have head coach written all over him, but sometimes the career choices you make can impact your future. No reason to think North Carolina isn't a good move for him, but it only takes one time being associated with the wrong group, the wrong direction, etc. and your entire career trajectory can change.
This. Look at almost all of the last Nebraska staff.

there's no question there but we really don't know what we have for coaches and won't for another six months.

there's no question there but we really don't know what we have for coaches and won't for another six months.
I disagree. This staff has been together before. The advantage of bringing in a proven head coach with his staff is that you do know what you're getting. As long as it's the right fit, which it appears it is, then I, at least, feel certain that we've got a very good coaching staff who appear to do things far better than Bo in certain areas (practice planning, recruiting, public relations, team building).

Jo Jo announcing at 10:00am tomorrow.

Sounds like it is between ASU and NU with all signs pointing to NU leading outright.

Also, I read on another board that his dad is quoted as saying he's not being brought in as an LB, but as a "defensive player" and that he may be better suited for the secondary. This goes along with some information I read that someone said he was the best cover LB in the nation and worked out of a Safety/Nickel package at a recent camp.

Jo Jo announcing at 10:00am tomorrow.

Sounds like it is between ASU and NU with all signs pointing to NU leading outright.

Also, I read on another board that his dad is quoted as saying he's not being brought in as an LB, but as a "defensive player" and that he may be better suited for the secondary. This goes along with some information I read that someone said he was the best cover LB in the nation and worked out of a Safety/Nickel package at a recent camp.

You've been killin' it with recruiting info lately, do you know when Farniok is going to announce or does he still have a ways to go?

Also, what Husker targets are announcing this weekend besides Jojo?

You've been killin' it with recruiting info lately, do you know when Farniok is going to announce or does he still have a ways to go?

Farniok visited today with his 2 brothers and his mom. This was a big step in recruiting him but he said he wants to take a few more visits before deciding. Think he will be N eventually. GBR!!

Thanks.

I know the G. Simmons tweeted out, after Stoll committed:

So, that had me thinking he might jump on the committing wagon today, before JoJo, but it doesn't look like it. Other than that, I'm not aware of any kids NU is in on committing Thai weekend.

As for Farnoik, he's going to be a late or even signing day announcement. With that said and with what HBK said, NU seems to be in the lead for him. Also, his little brother is going to be a OL talent in '18. I think he was at NU today, too.

With his brothers having gone though the process, he'll be smart and take all his trips. Also, he knows that just about every team will wait on him so he can make the best decision.

Reactions: Bill_Callahan2.0
I disagree. This staff has been together before. The advantage of bringing in a proven head coach with his staff is that you do know what you're getting. As long as it's the right fit, which it appears it is, then I, at least, feel certain that we've got a very good coaching staff who appear to do things far better than Bo in certain areas (practice planning, recruiting, public relations, team building).

I agree and I am impressed with the new found enthusiasm it just need to show up in the W column

Have a feeling it's eerily similar to the "rivals.com position rankings board".
He has smelled trollish since Day 1. Comes in all hell bent on Rileys recruiting record at Oregon State, and largely ignores what the last staff here did. There are 3-4 trolls here saying similar things. They are being soundly shut-up by the new regime. Not hard to figure out where the losers are coming from either.

He has smelled trollish since Day 1. Comes in all hell bent on Rileys recruiting record at Oregon State, and largely ignores what the last staff here did. There are 3-4 trolls here saying similar things. They are being soundly shut-up by the new regime. Not hard to figure out where the losers are coming from either.

fleexy.gif

Has probably already been posted, but he did retweet Stoll's commitment. Has to be a good sign.

Reactions: Husk10
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT