John Eastman phone taken by FBI

jbskers

College Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Yes she was moron. You must not watch the hearing and shoot off your mouth and look stupid.
you have taken quite the dick beating today moron.......

why would I watch a hearing that is a sham..........what a waste of time when I can find out the real truth less than a couple hrs later and it's totally debunked as a lie

Redblooded

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Which part of the testimony was that? Also, if that part was/ is so damning, why do you need to have her hearsay testimony at all?
The only hearsay was by the staff of Trump. I sure they were going to lie. That is why Barr left, then Mitch's wife, and Betsy left as well as some other staff. All the people bailed at that time and you said nothing happened.

jbskers

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
The only hearsay was by the staff of Trump. I sure they were going to lie. That is why Barr left, then Mitch's wife, and Betsy left as well as some other staff. All the people bailed at that time and you said nothing happened.
you literally are retarded

• Sad
Reactions: Redblooded

Redblooded

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
you have taken quite the dick beating today moron.......

why would I watch a hearing that is a sham..........what a waste of time when I can find out the real truth less than a couple hrs later and it's totally debunked as a lie
Why would you shoot off your mouth when you have no clue what you are talking about.

Reactions: DarkHorse93

Laner2

Recruiting Coordinator
Dec 27, 2007
The Hurtling Moons of Barsoom
Why would you shoot off your mouth when you have no clue what you are talking about.
Got a question for ya.....

In any impartial hearing there's always exculpatory testimony. Can you point it out for me? Or would you like to comment on Pelosi overturning House tradition and refusing to seat two Republican members nominated by McCarthy?

Unless this hearing is just a Dimm dog and pony show.....

Get back to me on this.

Reactions: Bobfather

jbskers

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
look who is talking pee pee tape hoaxer........just stfu.....
you embarrass yourself daily
even the rest of the morons know it's bs but here you are falling on a knife for losers

• Sad

Redblooded

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Got a question for ya.....

In any impartial hearing there's always exculpatory testimony. Can you point it out for me? Or would you like to comment on Pelosi overturning House tradition and refusing to seat two Republican members nominated by McCarthy?

Get back to me on this.
Every body talking as witnesses are Republicans. The one asking the questions to the witnesses the last two session were Republicans. As I see it you don't have an argument. The two they wanted to seat were suppose to be witnesses. That does not work.

• Haha
Reactions: jbskers

Redblooded

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
look who is talking pee pee tape hoaxer........just stfu.....
you embarrass yourself daily
even the rest of the morons know it's bs but here you are falling on a knife for losers
You are the one that is embarrassing yourself.

Laner2

Recruiting Coordinator
Dec 27, 2007
Every body talking as witnesses are Republicans. The one asking the questions to the witnesses the last two session were Republicans. As I see it you don't have an argument. The two they wanted to seat were suppose to be witnesses. That does not work.
As I see it, you answered not one thing I asked, so I'll copy and paste:

Get back to me on this.

BTW, I'll keep on this until you answer. I don't expect you to answer those two questions, but this show isn't for you and me. It's to illustrate to everyone who reads it that you evaded the questions.

Redblooded

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
you haven't been right about anything......... keep on posting moron
Let me ask you since you know it all. Why did Trump say he does not know her after her testimony? She was there all the time a few feet from the oval office, Was there at all events with Meadows, rode on Airforce one with him. Trump obviously lied about knowing her and saying she was a bad person even though she consulted with him and Meadows. Explain that Mr. Gullible. He is trying to trash this 26 year old young lady just because she told the truth.

Laner2

Recruiting Coordinator
Dec 27, 2007
Let me ask you since you know it all. Why did Trump say he does not know her after her testimony? She was there all the time a few feet from the oval office, Was there at all events with Meadows, rode on Airforce one with him. Trump obviously lied about knowing her and saying she was a bad person even though she consulted with him and Meadows. Explain that Mr. Gullible. He is try to trash this 26 year old young lady just because she told the truth.
As I see it, you answered not one thing I asked, so I'll copy and paste:

Get back to me on this.

BTW, I'll keep on this until you answer. I don't expect you to answer those two questions, but this show isn't for you and me. It's to illustrate to everyone who reads it that you evaded the questions.

Laner2

Recruiting Coordinator
Dec 27, 2007
Let me ask you since you know it all. Why did Trump say he does not know her after her testimony? She was there all the time a few feet from the oval office, Was there at all events with Meadows, rode on Airforce one with him. Trump obviously lied about knowing her and saying she was a bad person even though she consulted with him and Meadows. Explain that Mr. Gullible. He is try to trash this 26 year old young lady just because she told the truth.
Not that I care that much but Boebert won her election. You gonna go around primal screaming?

Oh, and answer my questions, O Gutless One.

jbskers

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Let me ask you since you know it all. Why did Trump say he does not know her after her testimony? She was there all the time a few feet from the oval office, Was there at all events with Meadows, rode on Airforce one with him. Trump obviously lied about knowing her and saying she was a bad person even though she consulted with him and Meadows. Explain that Mr. Gullible. He is trying to trash this 26 year old young lady just because she told the truth.
are you normally this mentally unstable?

• Sad

Tuco Salamanca

Head Coach
Aug 18, 2016
Albuquerque
Truth? It is your truth because you want to believe what she is saying. Even though the person who allegedly told her about the attempted wheel grab and guns says he didn't tell her that. Also the Secret Service officers said it didn't happen. So you believe the one person who wasn't there and say her words are the truth.

Reactions: jbskers

Laner2

Recruiting Coordinator
Dec 27, 2007
I did answer go back and look.
Okay, well cut and paste your answers here since my Tandy isn't showing them. To make it easy for you, I'll restate the two questions......

Get back to me on this.

Redblooded

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Truth? It is your truth because you want to believe what she is saying. Even though the person who allegedly told her about the attempted wheel grab and guns says he didn't tell her that. Also the Secret Service officers said it didn't happen. So you believe the one person who wasn't there and say her words are the truth.
You know about the chicken s--ts who are not as brave as this young lady. sad Won't tell the truth. The evidence is pretty damning.

Redblooded

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
I've already proven you wrong so many times today........how many times do I have to keep repeating it?
LMAO! You have not proven anything but that you are crazy moron. Take that Mr. Gullible.

Redblooded

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Tsk tsk, answer my two questions first.
Every body talking as witnesses are Republicans. The one asking the questions to the witnesses the last two session were Republicans. As I see it you don't have an argument. The two that minority leader, McCarthy, wanted to seat were suppose to be witnesses. They were involved in this. That does not work.

jbskers

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Every body talking as witnesses are Republicans. The one asking the questions to the witnesses the last two session were Republicans. As I see it you don't have an argument. The two that minority leader, McCarthy, wanted to seat were suppose to be witnesses. They were involved in this. That does not work.
you can't see past any of the hoaxes you fell for........you phucking buffoon

• Sad