ADVERTISEMENT

John “Loser” Anderson Is Still At It

He needs to go away. This mentality is absolutely embarrassing and does nothing but hold the league back.

There are plenty of things the Big Ten Confernece and each individual school can do to be successful and none include what Anderson is talking about. Two championships? Wtf?

I almost hope they allow this so Anderson can see how many northern teams choose to stay in the “Southern” League. It would essentially be Minnesota and a bunch of D2 schools.

Minnesota succeeding in the current format oddly enough doesn’t serve his agenda.

The SEC and ACC are good because they care more about being good. Yes, they will have more natural advantages but that’s the case in football as well. Until a conference and its schools actually care about baseball then expect more of the same.

Reactions: saluno22
The only thing I like about his comments is if northern teams really seriously consider that it might be enough to get the southern schools to agree to move the season a month later.

That would be great for everyone involved.

The beginning of the season would correspond more with the MLB (the first month of college baseball nobody pays attention except hardcore fans because nobody has baseball on their mind yet).

The CWS can be in the middle of summer about when the all Star break happens. It just lines up so much better IMO. I wish they'd consider it.

Reactions: snowling
The only thing I like about his comments is if northern teams really seriously consider that it might be enough to get the southern schools to agree to move the season a month later.

That would be great for everyone involved.

The beginning of the season would correspond more with the MLB (the first month of college baseball nobody pays attention except hardcore fans because nobody has baseball on their mind yet).

The CWS can be in the middle of summer about when the all Star break happens. It just lines up so much better IMO. I wish they'd consider it.
Of course pushing the start of the season back is the simple answer to leveling the playing field. But I think the southern response to a threat by the north to secede from the union (how ironic) would be a collective, “Go ahead!”

Of course pushing the start of the season back is the simple answer to leveling the playing field. But I think the southern response to a threat by the north to secede from the union (how ironic) would be a collective, “Go ahead!”
Probably. I just think a month would totally revolutionize college baseball as we know it

Reactions: bigredrl
ADVERTISEMENT