Joey, Joey, Joey, not cool

HBK4life

Nebraska Legend
Jan 24, 2004
North of Lincoln South of Heaven

'Where's Jackie?' President Biden calls out dead congresswoman during speech​

Joey Garrison, USA TODAY
Wed, September 28, 2022 at 11:37 AM

WASHINGTON — President Joe Biden appeared to call out the late former Rep. Jackie Walorski, R-Ind., who died in a car wreck in August, for being in attendance during a speech Wednesday at the White House Conference on Hunger, Nutrition, and Health.
Biden thanked "all of you here," singling out Walorski and other lawmakers, for their work on hunger as he spoke about his administration's efforts to end hunger in the U.S. by 2030.
"Jackie, are you here? Where's Jackie? I don't think – she was going to be here," Biden said.
Walorski and two of her congressional staff members died in August during a head-on car collision in northern Indiana. She was 58.

More:
Indiana GOP Rep. Jackie Walorski killed in car crash

HBK4life

Nebraska Legend
Jan 24, 2004
things-that-make-you-go-bluh-ron-white.gif

i-give-up-oh-my.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Oldschool1964

dee_s3

Recruiting Coordinator
Gold Member
Apr 11, 2008

Joey Garrison, USA TODAY

WASHINGTON — President Joe Biden appeared to call out the late former Rep. Jackie Walorski, R-Ind., who died in a car wreck in August, for being in attendance during a speech Wednesday at the White House Conference on Hunger, Nutrition, and Health.
Biden thanked "all of you here," singling out Walorski and other lawmakers, for their work on hunger as he spoke about his administration's efforts to end hunger in the U.S. by 2030.
"Jackie, are you here? Where's Jackie? I don't think – she was going to be here," Biden said.
Walorski and two of her congressional staff members died in August during a head-on car collision in northern Indiana. She was 58.

More:
In all fairness, he knows that he will be visiting her soon. Probably saw her in his circle. 😳

Jaemekon

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007

Joey Garrison, USA TODAY

More:

You see dead people as you near death (allegedly).

steinek11

Offensive Coordinator
Dec 1, 2014
Would have been much more acceptable if he mocked her for being dead, or having a disability, or being a prisoner of war.

dee_s3

Recruiting Coordinator
Gold Member
Apr 11, 2008
Would have been much more acceptable if he mocked her for being dead, or having a disability, or being a prisoner of war.
I guess, we should just be happy with him coming out of the basement. We have a guy that should be a SNL running skit, but they would rather keep talking about Trump, which is why their show is going belly up! Crazy, you would think with the 81 million, and everyone hates Trump, then they should have a solid audience. Or maybe, their echo chamber is very small in numbers, but embellished by the media, Hollywood, unions, and the rest of the propagandists.🤡🤣🤣

Tetonia

Senior
Jan 22, 2022
yikes. Should we be surprised, though? C’mon this is just part of the new ‘normal’. Also be prepared to ‘own nothing and like it’…

corvettez06

Senior
Gold Member
Apr 1, 2007
Omaha
Thats's your best to make this a Trump issue/Comparison? And actually not. Why is the media not roasting him on this? They would be the other way.

HBK4life

Nebraska Legend
Jan 24, 2004
Thats's your best to make this a Trump issue/Comparison? And actually not. Why is the media not roasting him on this? They would be the other way.
Biden could murder an orphan on the white house lawn and KJP would be like. Oh, everyone does that. That's just Joey being Joey. The liberal media is a disgrace and part of the reason a semi functioning retard is in the WH right now.

Reactions: TampaBaySkers

corvettez06

Senior
Gold Member
Apr 1, 2007
Omaha
Biden could murder an orphan on the white house lawn and KJP would be like. Oh, everyone does that. That's just Joey being Joey. The liberal media is a disgrace and part of the reason a semi functioning retard is in the WH right now.
And I will play along with the they thought Biden was the better vote vs any one vs Trump. But is this what they really voted for? They are lying if they think this was the projected outcome they were looking for.

Reactions: RatTailGuy

Redblooded

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
And I will play along with the they thought Biden was the better vote vs any one vs Trump. But is this what they really voted for? They are lying if they think this was the projected outcome they were looking for.
There was absolutely no choice. There was no way in hell I would ever vote for that SOB Trump.

jbt25

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Apr 27, 2010
Set an embarrassing piece of crap exactly what you said the other present would be your president is as usual opposite out of liberal mouth is the truth