ADVERTISEMENT

Joel Klatt on Williams targeting call

Why? We should just take the poor officiating and not say anything about it? And if we do express displeasure this is bad, why?

I guess I don’t see where you’re coming from...
"Through these gates walk the greatest fans in college football"

Hey, criticize calls all you want. But when fans talk about losing to Wisconsin a week ahead of time because of the refs, to me, that isn't befitting of the fans in that quote. I wonder if Alabama's fans ever decide that the are losing the next game because they received a couple of bad calls in the previous one, or that losing the next game will be because of the officials.

I guess you can decide for yourself if that quote means anything other than "we really like our football team", because if it doesn't, then I don't see how our fan base is "the greatest" in comparison to anyone else's.

You do not think that two starters not being available for the first half affects the game we are about to play Saturday? In this case a couple of questionable calls absolutely are going to have a say in the next game. To say otherwise is delusional.

Last edited:
You do not think that two starters not being available for the first half affects the game we are about to play Saturday? In this case a couple of questionable calls absolutely are going to have a say in the next game. To day otherwise is delusional.
Is it going to be any more of an impact that Wisconsin likely being down their starting QB for the whole game?

We need to quit crying and play.

Is it going to be any more of an impact that Wisconsin likely being down their starting QB for the whole game?

We need to quit crying and play.

You just need to quit crying about how people post. Every time you've been called out you change the target just a little bit to try and be right. How about you use some of that higher standard and move along because your doing an awful lot of whining. Do you see the hypocrisy in what you're doing in this thread? Move along, everyone knows your original point, just not each and everyone after that.

Reactions: timnsun
You just need to quit crying about how people post. Every time you've been called out you change the target just a little bit to try and be right. How about you use some of that higher standard and move along because your doing an awful lot of whining. Do you see the hypocrisy in what you're doing in this thread? Move along, everyone knows your original point, just not each and everyone after that.
Ok.

This 100%. First, @huskernation1973 calls us losers for ‘whining’ about calls.

Then he claims we are losers for claiming bad calls have cost us games, even though no one had yet said that in this thread.

Then, several hours later when a thread pops up with the evidence he needed, he referenced it as if to say, “here’s my proof.”

Next he says us Nebraska fans should be above this since we are the best fans in the world, meaning we shouldn’t whine.

Finally he says Wisconsin is down their top 2 QBs so we shouldn’t complain about being without 2 defenders because of questionable calls.

Talk about a moving target.

Listen, @huskernation1973, I think you should go to the Penn State board and tell them to stop whining because the refs cost them the game against Indiana and give us a break.

"Is it going to be any more of an impact that Wisconsin likely being down their starting QB for the whole game?

We need to quit crying and play. " You are an idiot. You are not really comparing questionable calls to someone not being able to play because of Covid are you? I am not talking about someone being sick or someone being injured here. I am talking about questionable calls on the playing field affecting the next week's game. To compare those two things is stupidity at its most raw form. WOW. I am not sure I have ever seen a lower level of idiocy ever shown on this board and that is saying quite a lot.

Reactions: timnsun
"Is it going to be any more of an impact that Wisconsin likely being down their starting QB for the whole game?

We need to quit crying and play. " You are an idiot. You are not really comparing questionable calls to someone not being able to play because of Covid are you? I am not talking about someone being sick or someone being injured here. I am talking about questionable calls on the playing field affecting the next week's game. To compare those two things is stupidity at its most raw form. WOW. I am not sure I have ever seen a lower level of idiocy ever shown on this board and that is saying quite a lot.
Ok.

This 100%. First, @huskernation1973 calls us losers for ‘whining’ about calls.

Then he claims we are losers for claiming bad calls have cost us games, even though no one had yet said that in this thread.

Then, several hours later when a thread pops up with the evidence he needed, he referenced it as if to say, “here’s my proof.”

Next he says us Nebraska fans should be above this since we are the best fans in the world, meaning we shouldn’t whine.

Finally he says Wisconsin is down their top 2 QBs so we shouldn’t complain about being without 2 defenders because of questionable calls.

Talk about a moving target.

Listen, @huskernation1973, I think you should go to the Penn State board and tell them to stop whining because the refs cost them the game against Indiana and give us a break.
PSU- 10 penalties, 2 missed FGs, and 3 turnovers----a fumble at the Indiana 9 (3 to 7 points off the board), an INT returned to the PSU 4 (IU TD), and an INT returned to the PSU 38 (IU FG).

PSU lost because of those mistakes, not the call at the end.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT