Joe has selective laws.

dee_s3

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 11, 2008
He doesn't think his son doing crack is a big deal either.

• Wow
Reactions: Laner2

steinek11

Offensive Coordinator
Dec 1, 2014
First offense DUI with no injury, weapon, or property damage is typically a Misdemeanor.

@HuskerCK am I full of shit?

regardless, if you’re white, and make over 30k a year you will never have a felony first dui

Reactions: dee_s3

steinek11

Offensive Coordinator
Dec 1, 2014
First offense DUI with no injury, weapon, or property damage is typically a Misdemeanor.

regardless, if you’re white, and make over 30k a year you will never have a felony first dui
For the record I think anything over a .20 should be attempted vehicular manslaughter with an auto 6 month sentence

TampaBaySkers

Offensive Coordinator
Oct 30, 2010

I believe if you blow over twice the legal limit it is a felony dui.. doesn’t matter if your first or not..

HuskerCK

Head Coach
Gold Member
Dec 27, 2011

Depends on state law. Most of the time it is a serious misdemeanor or above.

Oh, and Joey is complete trash for the way he was went to bat for Hunter.

steinek11

Offensive Coordinator
Dec 1, 2014
I believe if you blow over twice the legal limit it is a felony dui.. doesn’t matter if your first or not..
Should be worse. I know rich shit heads driving on 5. After your second it should be legal for people to poach you. Especially in the age of Uber.

Reactions: TampaBaySkers

dee_s3

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 11, 2008
Should be worse. I know rich shit heads driving on 5. After your second it should be legal for people to poach you. Especially in the age of Uber.
Wife's Uncles whole family was killed by a drunk driver. She was old, and they only gave her 6 months that she didn't serve all of. 5 lives.

• Angry
Reactions: HuskerCK

steinek11

Offensive Coordinator
Dec 1, 2014
Depends on state law. Most of the time it is a serious misdemeanor or above.

Oh, and Joey is complete trash for the way he was went to bat for Hunter.
I don’t even know the full context of the video because I don’t watch political clips all day. Just wanted to clear up the fact that in most cases, sadly, it is a misdemeanor, and potatajoe was right on this one.

I’m not pro biden at all. I’m just anti whatever all these trumpublican shit heads are. I hope not codifying roe kills the democrats as much as cultifying trump is the republicans. We need 5-7 parties, ranked choice voting.

Reactions: HuskerCK