ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Dailey

dand84

Blackshirt
Oct 28, 2017
Not that I am for or against without researching more, but just trying to read Rhule's mind here. Who thinks this might be a possibility? Has QB, WR, and recruiting coordinator in his background. Hired by Rhule at Carolina. Played at Nebraska.

Yes, I would guess he is a possibility. I have no knowledge though of his abilities as a coach to say whether he'd be a good or bad choice.

I don't think Joe will get a look. Whether it's fair or not, he left a bad taste in the mouths of a lot of people.

P.S. I moved my post about Turner Gill to not derail the thread from Joe D.

Last edited:
Yes, I would guess he is a possibility. I have no knowledge though of his abilities as a coach to say whether he'd be a good or bad choice.
It's not fair for anyone here to critique any hire when they know little to nothing about such hire. In other words. If you don't know the guy person personally than shut your pie hole and give the guy his time.
But we all know there are many experts here lol

Reactions: jsachisler
My biggest question mark with Joe is would his exit as a player here hurt his recruiting here?

Last edited:
Not that I am for or against without researching more, but just trying to read Rhule's mind here. Who thinks this might be a possibility? Has QB, WR, and recruiting coordinator in his background. Hired by Rhule at Carolina. Played at Nebraska.
I would welcome him. Total class act -- never complained about the situation Callahan put him in (e.g. throwing 40 passes in Ames when Cory Ross was averaging 8 yards per carry), just tried to do his best. He was also an excellent student. He's held some pretty good jobs, so he must be doing something right

was his hail mary vs northwestern the only such play in Husker history?

let’s just let the Mickey situation simmer down and then bring him back

He’s not coming here, he’s got family here in Nebraska and was told he’s not coming here.

Is he the guy that threw an interception to a southern Mississippi lineman, not that we will remember those kinds of things

He’s dumber than a box of rocks but he would be fine as a WR coach. He took some parting shots at Biily C but nobody is going to blame him for that.

Reactions: jsachisler
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT